Tipping Comp ***selections Only***

VillaLad

2 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

Congrats to @howfin, who despite calling most of his selections some rather rude names, comes out on top of the bumper 10 race tipping contest. Unlucky to @Poker who couldn't quite hang on to top spot today. Podium 3rd place for the ever consisten @DIJACKFROST.  Well played. Others to finish in front for the day were @philinvicta, @therealwintersoldier, @Dave, @Sirbetsalot, @spursman. The rest of us? Well, we need to try harder!!!  See you all next week ?

Capture.PNG

Ffs!! @howfin I was going to do your tips on my line, am now barred from Ladbrokes. C%&TS ???

• Puke! 1
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Good job nicefin I mean @howfin and well done podium fillers. Special shout to @Poker picking that fudger. Usual thanks to @1pstaker and @Crunchienut

Nothing like a real world hit, coming in on a virtual comp, then still loosing blamps!! Also just hit a massive F/C rev thing, thinking I had 5s on the win, but just found out on live chat, its 66s by a short head for the e/w WIN!! ?

• Good Luck! 2

Ah,  its the day after the night before, I wonder who prevailed in the lay competition and became the champs champ champ champ of the AW, I was more chump than champ, but whoever won was a worthy winner. Next comp will be the big one in 3 weeks... GTFIT. And so onto this  Saturdays, 3 card feast from ITV, including 2 flat races, so something for everyone ?.  Lets see if the reigning champ Howfin can come up with the goods two weeks running?  

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE   :keeeemon:

@howfin ,@Solario333,, @MrUKHackz, @centipede, @Kinkerbells, @Crunchienut, @Blampy, @Dave,  @Sirbetsalot, @david1111,  @Poker , @RichieFC @VillaLad@4houghts@Denman@therealwintersoldier@Player1173 @Marky147@1pstaker@Markymark , @spursman@Mad Slasher McGurk@philinvicta    @DIJACKFROST

and King  @Miller26 

Sat 23 - Kempton, Lingfield & Newcastle - ITV4

KEMPTON PARK
13:50 The 888Sport Pendil Novices' Steeple Chase (Grade 2) 
14:25 The 888Sport Adonis Juvenile Hurdle Race (Grade 2) 
15:00 The Sky Bet Dovecote Novices' Hurdle Race (Grade 2) 
15:35 The 888Sport Handicap Steeple Chase (Grade 3)

LINGFIELD PARK
14:05 The Betway Hever Sprint Stakes (Listed Race) 
15:15 The Betway Winter Derby Stakes (Group 3) 
(All-Weather Championships Fast-Track Qualifier)

NEWCASTLE
14:45 The Vertem Eider Handicap Steeple Chase

• Like 3

Kempton  

13.50  Secret Investor

14.25  Ecco

15.00  Brecon Hill e/w

15.35  Adrien du Pont  nb

Lingfield

14.05  Corinthia Knight

15.15  Wissahickon

Newcastle

14.40  Kimberlite  Candy NAPADOODLEDANDY

Rugby Jersey :tick:   Welsh Flag  :tick:   Beer Money   :tick:  Good Company  :tick:    :keeeemon:

Good Luck MOFO's.... be out watching the rugby after half 2, but will try and follow the proceedings, just hope things don't get ugly later........

• Chaching! 7