TGC FOOTBALL COMPETITON 2019/20

Crunchie

CONRATULATIONS! to all those that made the super 10 final week. Super 10 as in its game week 10, and ten as in there will be 10 games to decide the champion of the first part of the season. But that was close tonight. With 10 minutes left Groups B and C were still undecided.... amazing finish.

@Lighty45, @Fredthedog1, @therealwintersoldier and @Blampy. You will contest the BIG FINAL. You will be playing against each other next week. IF there is a draw at the end I will do a tie break match. But you have all at least won a spin on the small prize wheel for topping your groups. The overall winner gets a spin on the big wheel, and the prizes on there are £100 minimum. So no pressure. I will put the games up tomorrow. Its International week, so there will be a lot of random games too, see who has the best all round football knowledge.

@Chdl1990, @Kev40, @4houghts , @crazyrightmeow and with the highest weekly score of 10 @VillaLad...you will play the SMALL FINAL. You will play the same games as the guys above, and the winner will get a spin on the small prize wheel. There is a section on there, that allows you to progress to a spin on the big prize wheel and big money, so well worth winning. ..

OK until tomorrow, well done guys.

Hope I get this right, next week I will also do the draws for the next part of the season. I have 33 names so far, just want to know if @Douvan, @Markymark, @spursman, @RichieFC, @Brownman24, @brizman and @Darren281 if you want to play again. I need 36 minumum for 4 leagues, but 40 is nice so i get no byes, no pressure if you don't fancy it tho. Cool, the thread for it is open, just leave a message there if you do.

• Like 1
  • Chaching! 1
  • Keeemon 5

10 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Thanks @Crunchienut for another sucessful comp.....all credit to you for arranging, organising, info gathering, scoring.... the list goes on. I simply add it to a spreadsheet, no skill required, just looks pretty ?

Good luck to all the finalists.

:keeeemon:⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

NO, I thank you for making it look pretty, and make it look like i know what i'm doing ❤️

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

9 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Thanks @Crunchienut for another sucessful comp.....all credit to you for arranging, organising, info gathering, scoring.... the list goes on. I simply add it to a spreadsheet, no skill required, just looks pretty ?

Good luck to all the finalists.

:keeeemon:⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

It’s the village where he comes from, there all Mr Nice there, he’ll understand ?

• Love 1
  • Ha Haa 1

25 minutes ago, RichieFC said:

@Crunchienut I thought I actually won this week? With 1 point it seems not?

I'll play the next one if you need me for numbers, if you have enough then leave me out ?

You did win  5-1.... @Jok3st3r does the tables, think she done it on purpose ????

- 10000 Richie Coins

Cheers and no worries mate, neigh chance of you escaping the horsies next month tho.

• Shocked! 1
  • Love 1

THE BIG FINAL 10

@Lighty45, @Fredthedog1, @therealwintersoldier and @Blampy  Keep your scores together please. Kick off is Friday night. If there is a tie there will be a penalty shoot out on Monday night.

1.  Czech Republic  vs  England   (Fri 7.45)

2.  Georgia   vs   Rep of Ireland  (Sat 2pm)

3.  Peterboro  vs   Lincoln City

4.  Portsmouth  vs  Gillingham

5.  Exeter  vs   Forest Green

6.  Crawley  vs   Colchester Utd

7.  Denmark  vs  Switzerland  (Sat 5pm)

8.  Wales  vs  Croatia  (Sun 7.45)

9.  Slovenia   vs   Austria

10. Scotland  vs   San Marino

• Chaching! 1

1 minute ago, Crunchienut said:

THE BIG FINAL 10

@Lighty45, @Fredthedog1, @therealwintersoldier and @Blampy  Keep your scores together please. Kick off is Friday night.

What a random selection of games!!! 

LETS GO!!!

THE SMALL FINAL 10

@Chdl1990@Kev40@4houghts@crazyrightmeow and @VillaLad, like the guys above, keep your results on the same page. Be aware it kicks off Friday, and a tie will result in penalty shoot out games on Monday night. Good Luck....

• Chaching! 1