Coronavirus

2 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Pubs should of never been allowed to open back up. They will basically kill thousands needlessly 

It's all the social distancing that went out of the window. We had packed beaches, packed beauty spots and all the BLM gatherings. All of them shouldn't have been allowed to happen in the middle of a killer pandemic regardless of how important they are

Just now, david1111 said:

It's all the social distancing that went out of the window. We had packed beaches, packed beauty spots and all the BLM gatherings. All of them shouldn't have been allowed to happen in the middle of a killer pandemic regardless of how important they are

Some people are selfish David. My auntie died during lockdown and I've been caring for 2 people who were shielding and trying to keep people in a job. 

When I see this shit it makes me so angry

Just now, Miller26 said:

Some people are selfish David. My auntie died during lockdown and I've been caring for 2 people who were shielding and trying to keep people in a job. 

When I see this shit it makes me so angry

Sorry to hear that mate. I don't know what goes through peoples minds who ignore the situation. How would they feel if they passed it on to an elderly relative through their selfishness.

Everyone should pull together in the same direction, but it's never going to happen. You always get certain people who think they know better.

It's just a horrendous situation and I hope for everyone's sake it doesn't get back to how it was before.

Been on some terrible luck with sickness/death in the immediate family over the past couple years- was up royal London hospital at 4am this morning with the police knocking on my door and taking me there. Obviously very upset personally but seeing the care and hard work the front line staff put in makes me extremely proud... hoping for the best for my brother who had a terrible car accident last night but a massive thanks to the NHS

• Agree 5

8 minutes ago, Brownman24 said:

Been on some terrible luck with sickness/death in the immediate family over the past couple years- was up royal London hospital at 4am this morning with the police knocking on my door and taking me there. Obviously very upset personally but seeing the care and hard work the front line staff put in makes me extremely proud... hoping for the best for my brother who had a terrible car accident last night but a massive thanks to the NHS

Really sorry mate. Terrible for you. Hope your brother pulls through

• Keeemon 1

11 minutes ago, Brownman24 said:

Thoughts @Brownman24  to you all x

8 minutes ago, Brownman24 said:

Sorry to hear that mate, hope he pulls through. Hate those early morning out of the blue phone calls, or a knock at the door. We are very fortunate to have our NHS thats for sure.

• Keeemon 1

35 minutes ago, Brownman24 said:

God mate I don't really know what to write apart from they can do wonderful things now regarding injurys etc so don't lose hope. Be strong now champ champ

• Puke! 1

40 minutes ago, Brownman24 said:

Thoughts are with you and your family mate.

• Puke! 1

All a bit touch and go and just got the last train home, quite surreal as I was in a full hazmat suite and wasn’t allowed to sit down to decrease the chance of contamination. Some internal bleeding, shattered pelvis and two broken legs with an undiagnosed head injury... had two surgeries already and they have managed to stop the internal bleeding so some positive news.

thanks for the kind words alland apologies for taking up the thread just need to vent to my fellow gamblers. I’ll update as and when 

• Puke! 1

27 minutes ago, Brownman24 said:

All a bit touch and go and just got the last train home, quite surreal as I was in a full hazmat suite and wasn’t allowed to sit down to decrease the chance of contamination. Some internal bleeding, shattered pelvis and two broken legs with an undiagnosed head injury... had two surgeries already and they have managed to stop the internal bleeding so some positive news.

thanks for the kind words alland apologies for taking up the thread just need to vent to my fellow gamblers. I’ll update as and when 

Good news on stopping the internal bleeding, going to take a good long while to recover but hopefully he will recover in time, no need to apologise, it takes something like this to realise how much of everything else is just irrelevent.  

37 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Good news on stopping the internal bleeding, going to take a good long while to recover but hopefully he will recover in time, no need to apologise, it takes something like this to realise how much of everything else is just irrelevent.  

Yeah I’ve got mates and a girlfriend but when I’m at my lowest I always come on here as you guys are the only ones who understand gamblers...

thanks for the kind words.

• Puke! 2

I’m reading through these messages and it’s really bought a tear to my eye. I was always the one letting my parents down when they were about and my brother is a non gambler who bailed me out on multiple occasions. I’m semi successful in my career now but my brother has his own business, house and despite being a year younger he’s an absolute roll model to me- I’m fuelled on chicken and chips from commercial road/ Whitechapel the past couple days and I feel worse than the chicken felt

• Puke! 6

5 hours ago, Brownman24 said:

I’m reading through these messages and it’s really bought a tear to my eye. I was always the one letting my parents down when they were about and my brother is a non gambler who bailed me out on multiple occasions. I’m semi successful in my career now but my brother has his own business, house and despite being a year younger he’s an absolute roll model to me- I’m fuelled on chicken and chips from commercial road/ Whitechapel the past couple days and I feel worse than the chicken felt

What's success/happiness though mate? 

Being a nice person is and kind to others is worth way more than money. 

Was he driving champ?