Coronavirus

8 hours ago, Brownman24 said:

I’m reading through these messages and it’s really bought a tear to my eye. I was always the one letting my parents down when they were about and my brother is a non gambler who bailed me out on multiple occasions. I’m semi successful in my career now but my brother has his own business, house and despite being a year younger he’s an absolute roll model to me- I’m fuelled on chicken and chips from commercial road/ Whitechapel the past couple days and I feel worse than the chicken felt

We're all with you mate, anytime

1 hour ago, david1111 said:

Sorry to hear that mate. Unfortunately there will be more to come when the furlough scheme ends. Worrying for a lot of people

She's probably lucky she has a fella who's in a good job. She is still very upset though as anyone would be losing there job via an automated message after 13 years. 

41 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

She's probably lucky she has a fella who's in a good job. She is still very upset though as anyone would be losing there job via an automated message after 13 years. 

An automated message !! Fucking shit houses, no wonder the woman is upset, at least give the lady her dignity by a personal phone call explaining the reasons why she’s redundant. 

2 hours ago, Blacko said:

An automated message !! Fucking shit houses, no wonder the woman is upset, at least give the lady her dignity by a personal phone call explaining the reasons why she’s redundant. 

Nice isn't it after 13 years champ. 

Not only that. Because they are in administration, they will not have to pay any redundancy. Guess who pays that? 

Yes me, you and every other tax payer. 

• 5 weeks later...

The government has announced new plans to ban breathing as a means to curb the spread of Coronavirus. Anyone found breathing in public will be liable to pay a £100 on-the-spot fine. "To be clear, we recognise that there may be some exceptional circumstances," explained UK Health Minister Matt Hancock. "That's why as of next Tuesday, we will be exempting anyone who can prove that they are deceased from this new measure."

2 hours ago, therealwintersoldier said:

Fuck me, feeling pretty shitty as well.

20200911_064447.jpg

Hope everything is OK mate, get your Vitamin D levels up ASAP if you are not already doing so,  2000mg a day, official studies have now confirmed that those with high vitamin D have less chance of contracting the virus to begin with and more chance of shrugging it off with no ill effects if they do.  All those that take the CV badly have been found to have lower than standard levels of vitamin D.

5 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Hope everything is OK mate, get your Vitamin D levels up ASAP if you are not already doing so,  2000mg a day, official studies have now confirmed that those with high vitamin D have less chance of contracting the virus to begin with and more chance of shrugging it off with no ill effects if they do.  All those that take the CV badly have been found to have lower than standard levels of vitamin D.

Cheers bud. Packed full of vitamins. Seem to be getting worse though! 

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, therealwintersoldier said:

Similar to yesterday bud! 

My body doesn't seem to like it.

My breathing isn't great took me 5 to 10 minutes last night to get my breath back after going upstairs! Scary.

It does sound awful mate. Quite a worry at the moment with the big increases in infections.

Take care and dont hesitate to use 111 if you need it

• Keeemon 1

15 hours ago, therealwintersoldier said:

Similar to yesterday bud! 

My body doesn't seem to like it.

My breathing isn't great took me 5 to 10 minutes last night to get my breath back after going upstairs! Scary.

Get well soon laddie ❤️, on a positive note my bank balance is healthier not backing the shite horse tips you usually post 🤔