Coronavirus

5 minutes ago, howfin said:

First day of lockdown being eased in Scotland yesterday, 26 degrees in Glasgow. Went to the park with my brother, needless to say it was like a normal summers day, packed beyond believe and flaps everywhere, normality is back

That's the problem isn't it. People act like it's back to normality but it's not

2 minutes ago, david1111 said:

That's the problem isn't it. People act like it's back to normality but it's not

People have had enough, I think its great, going to the park again today, meant to be 26/27 degrees again, scorcher. This time more cans will be brought. 

Just now, david1111 said:

What's it like. Is social distance non existent

Well I mean most people are 2m apart, its not like everyone is mingling with one another, people sat in their groups sun bathing and drinking, so it is fairly fine, it just looks bad because the place is packed. We hardly ever get weather like this up in Glasgow so now we are allowed out in groups most people will take advantage of it.

1 minute ago, howfin said:

Well I mean most people are 2m apart, its not like everyone is mingling with one another, people sat in their groups sun bathing and drinking, so it is fairly fine, it just looks bad because the place is packed. We hardly ever get weather like this up in Glasgow so now we are allowed out in groups most people will take advantage of it.

Yeah that's fair enough mate. As long as people are sensible. Enjoy your day

2 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Yeah that's fair enough mate. As long as people are sensible. Enjoy your day

Too early yet, needs another few hours for the sun to drop its hot load all over us here. 😂 Trying to find denmans water fed horse in the first at newcastle to then

• Love 1

2 hours ago, howfin said:

First day of lockdown being eased in Scotland yesterday, 26 degrees in Glasgow. Went to the park with my brother, needless to say it was like a normal summers day, packed beyond believe and flaps everywhere, normality is back

“Flaps everywhere”!!!!!, fuckin hell m8 what park is that?, I’m halfway there already 😂

• Love 2

I took the girls to the river today and stopped to say hello to my dad. Obviously from the bottom of the garden. First time in 13 weeks and it feels absolutely fantastic. I'm so sick of staying in, me and my girls need our life's back. It was so nice to be out it was lovely to feel the breeze and smell fresh air. I hope and pray this is the start of some normalisation for us all.

Much love all.

❤️Xx

• Puke! 3

10 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

I took the girls to the river today and stopped to say hello to my dad. Obviously from the bottom of the garden. First time in 13 weeks and it feels absolutely fantastic. I'm so sick of staying in, me and my girls need our life's back. It was so nice to be out it was lovely to feel the breeze and smell fresh air. I hope and pray this is the start of some normalisation for us all.

Much love all.

❤️Xx

That is so lovely to hear you have seen him :hearts:

10 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Haha only had 1 taker so far. It’s like people don’t trust me 😛

If your masks are anything like what we have been provided/wearing then do one 😂

The cuts and bruises they cause is ridiculous!