Coronavirus

4 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

I have a decent stock of FFP2 ones for customers that I am trying not to make a profit on as im struggling ethically. The ones I’m happy to send to members are still very good. Cost roughly £15 a pack of 10. I refuse to turn a profit on this so it’s there for anyone who needs it 

You’re a fucking shit criminal.

• Love 1

I went for a walk to my nearby lough today  and there must have been 300 people on the local pier no social distancing  and people kayaking and jet skiing I could not believe it.  There were cars everywhere and I only went there because it was about as far as I could go within my exercising distance (5k in Ireland at present)   I just turned round when I saw it.

to say I was astonished was an understatement

1 hour ago, Gkell727 said:

I have a decent stock of FFP2 ones for customers that I am trying not to make a profit on as im struggling ethically. The ones I’m happy to send to members are still very good. Cost roughly £15 a pack of 10. I refuse to turn a profit on this so it’s there for anyone who needs it 

What kind of stuff are you selling in your store ?

Office consumables mate. I’ve offered others and if it doesn’t affect business I can help where I can. The facemask and hand gel issue specifically as I don’t want to make money out of this situation we find ourselves in. 

Oh cool! Yeah, true. It would be greedy to sell that to the members to be honest lol.

Edited by Antonin

Am i missing something because everyone report from the media and the government suggests our number of cases is declining. Today is over 1400. Yesterday and day before over 1200 and over 1500. Yet 5 days ago cases were 1003 and a week ago cases was just over 1300. So how are the cases going down. Surely if midweek cases were just over a 1000 and 1300 a week ago if the cases were declining we would be in the hundreds by now. I also didn't realise that out of 180000 tests yesterday 60000 are home kits and 40000 are antibody tests. How can you include antibody tests in the data of daily tests. This isn't a test to say you have it. It's a test to say you've had it previously.

1 hour ago, Kev40 said:

Am i missing something because everyone report from the media and the government suggests our number of cases is declining. Today is over 1400. Yesterday and day before over 1200 and over 1500. Yet 5 days ago cases were 1003 and a week ago cases was just over 1300. So how are the cases going down. Surely if midweek cases were just over a 1000 and 1300 a week ago if the cases were declining we would be in the hundreds by now. I also didn't realise that out of 180000 tests yesterday 60000 are home kits and 40000 are antibody tests. How can you include antibody tests in the data of daily tests. This isn't a test to say you have it. It's a test to say you've had it previously.

The have done so much spin and fudging of the numbers I doubt they have any clue what is real any more

3 hours ago, david1111 said:

The 2 meters rule possibly being relaxed.

Just heard that in addition to the scientists being involved so are the economists!

The economists obviously have their own agenda so it's fairly obvious which way they will go

Nearly 90 more positive cases today than yesterday yet 40000 less tests. The numbers are steadily climbing and with non essential shops open from tomorrow the numbers could climb even higher. I feel Scotland Wales and Northern Ireland are winning the war against the virus but sadly England is not. With Scotland having an r rate at 0.6 to 0.8 and I'm assuming Wales and Northern Ireland's r rate is similar yet the uk overall is little under 1. Even though the population of England is ten times that of other UK countries England's r rate must be very close to 1 if not slightly over. The next 2 to 3 weeks will be crucial but I'm sadly pessimistic at the minute and can only see this going one way. I hope I'm wrong.

6 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

Nearly 90 more positive cases today than yesterday yet 40000 less tests. The numbers are steadily climbing and with non essential shops open from tomorrow the numbers could climb even higher. I feel Scotland Wales and Northern Ireland are winning the war against the virus but sadly England is not. With Scotland having an r rate at 0.6 to 0.8 and I'm assuming Wales and Northern Ireland's r rate is similar yet the uk overall is little under 1. Even though the population of England is ten times that of other UK countries England's r rate must be very close to 1 if not slightly over. The next 2 to 3 weeks will be crucial but I'm sadly pessimistic at the minute and can only see this going one way. I hope I'm wrong.

I’d be pessimistic too if Dominic Cummings had total power of my country.

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, RB91 said:

I’d be pessimistic too if Dominic Cummings had total power of my country.

It's just how they manipulate the figures mate. They are taking uk as a whole where if it were England on it's own it would tell a different picture. If Scandinavia released figures as a whole people wouldn't see the massive difference between Sweden and the other countries but as it is separate we can see which countries acted correctly.

1 minute ago, Kev40 said:

It's just how they manipulate the figures mate. They are taking uk as a whole where if it were England on it's own it would tell a different picture. If Scandinavia released figures as a whole people wouldn't see the massive difference between Sweden and the other countries but as it is separate we can see which countries acted correctly.

Yeah, that’s to be expected from the pricks in this government. These are the people who gave us “£350m a week extra for the NHS.” Millions actually believed it, and they’ll continue to eat all the shit sandwiches that the tory party serve them. 

• Keeemon 1

17 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Tell me where and when mate. All this black lives matter protests tearing down statues of known racists and slave traders. Our monarchy have long ties to slavery. Shameful. 

I’d get rid of them tomorrow!

• Puke! 1

@howfin thoughts on Sturgeon’s phase 2? 

Allowing shops to reopen is good news, however, delaying it until the 29th is stupid. Making face masks mandatory on public transport, I mean, who gives a flying fuck about that, but could put people off using transport. Depends what they mean by masks though, is a scarf fine? or does it need to be surgical? If surgical where the fuck do you get one? Whos going to enforce it? Are drivers going to leb you off without one? Can i pull my tshirt over my face? Ridiculous rule in general. No pubs opening yeah good one stupid cow hiding behind political agenda's instead of getting scotland moving again