ROYAL ASCOT KNOCKOUT COMPETITION 2019

Crunchie

40 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

no choice mi amigo, how's the head today? ? cheers for my sub too. muchos gracias

Mate I was hammered, fell asleep and woke to find my ipad had fallen off the arm of the and knocked my wine over soaking Mrs B's slippers 

• Love 4

I don't know how others feel about this but I prefer a tournament where everyone is involved right until the last race..... so the skill /Luck of picking  6  horses a day , over four or five days of a meeting can cumulatively throw up some interesting  results causing Banter and fun for all involved.   Here the taking part s everything and the winning is the icing on the cake ......  bragging rights and of course the Trophy by your name are a good incentive to get stuck in and make good selections.    

Although a knockout is more dramatic  it does tend to shut out too many people over the last day ..... and makes it all about winning , when really its all about the taking part.....and winning is a bonus . 

Edited by Solario333
  • Keeemon 4

29 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

I don't know how others feel about this but I prefer a tournament where everyone is involved right until the last race..... so the skill /Luck of picking  6  horses a day , over four or five days of a meeting can cumulatively throw up some interesting  results causing Banter and fun for all involved.   Here the taking part s everything and the winning is the icing on the cake ......  bragging rights and of course the Trophy by your name are a good incentive to get stuck in and make good selections.    

Although a knockout is more dramatic  it does tend to shut out too many people over the last day ..... and makes it all about winning , when really its all about the taking part.....and winning is a bonus . 

Couldn’t agree more 

• Like 1
  • Keeemon 1