ROYAL ASCOT KNOCKOUT COMPETITION 2019

Crunchie

14 minutes ago, Douvan said:

Congrats to Hackz for fluking it, I mean, top picking champ. You the man. 

Congrats fo 4houghts in the comp win. 

Im happy with 7th and thanks for the scoring etc 1p, crunch and jokester and anyone else who did anything. Big up yourselves brrrrrappp!

Thought i was 7th lol.

15 hours ago, Miller26 said:

Top competition with top top organisers and participants. Is the next one goodwood? I’ve been messing about at this lulling you lot into a false sense of security, now I’m ready to play for real

Yes Goodwood after the summer sports comp that starts next week. Only knockout for Goody, or variant of. Wanna keep Ascot and Cheltenham as the stand alone big prize horsie comps. 

I'll work on ideas for the other racing ones whether it be a format change or rule change. Can't remember what order we had them now? Goodwood, York Ebor then Donny St leger?

• Keeemon 1

That was close at the top, unlucky @VillaLad and @Bangers

But congrats to @Dave ?  and  @justnathanx  ? on your podium finishes. The medallists at Cheltenham won a spin on the small wheel so will leave it to @MrUKHackz to see if that's the case this time around....along with 4houghts of course. I'm just wondering who is spinning the wheel for Hackz, as he could just edit the video until it showed him winning the progressive???.... no £30 on white rabbit for him I bet!! ?

Next up is the Summer sports comp, starting with Wimbledon a week Monday and the next racing one is Glorious Goodwood at the arse end of July. Please take part everyone.

• Keeemon 3