ROYAL ASCOT KNOCKOUT COMPETITION 2019

Crunchie

10 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

Only @MrUKHackz, @Crunchienut, @Luke_B_123, @Miller26, and @slots4fun777 to make their selections.

1p , Miller's left....AGAIN!  and Slots4fun wife is having a baby IMMINENTLY!. If he does select, just put his selections instead in millers place in the draw, but likely GIK will be the lucky one to have a bye,  unless Luke or Hackz don't pick.

Gone for a 5p PP today. Not going mad to start with...... and Im going with a banker! :shock: £14 bet.

• Keeemon 1

Just now, Crunchienut said:

1p , Miller's left....AGAIN!  and Slots4fun wife is having a baby IMMINENTLY!. If he does select, just put his selections instead in millers place in the draw, but likely GIK will be the lucky one to have a bye,  unless Luke or Hackz don't pick.

Gone for a 5p PP today. Not going mad to start with...... and Im going with a banker! :shock: £14 bet.

My bets on already, posted in todays selections, PP just as mad, you will see lol.

Thanks for the heads up on possible non attendees

• Keeemon 1

23 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

Almost complete, so please if you are about have a look just make sure I got the selections right

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Hi mate my horse in the 5.00 is the grand visir i put it down wrong when I made my picks it just says the grand ?

• Keeemon 2

Guest Chair Slots
9 minutes ago, Douvan said:

Well done mate. 2/2. Bit of competition and you turn into John McCririck. I hope you backed them in a lucky. 

Haha thanks mate! And did I balls, I have no idea what I'm doing ?