14.25 Spanish city NAP

15.00 weekender

15.35 neola E/W

SANDOWN

14.05 koditime

15.15 gossiping

CHESTER

2.40 Austrian school

If I do well today I will literally run round my street naked. Don't hold out much luck today ?????????

• Love 2
  • Keeemon 1

Guest centipede

YORK

13:50 -   Tapis Libre

14:25 - The feathered nest

15:00 -  Weekender

15:35 - Gabriel the saint (NB)

SANDOWN

14:05 - Koditime (NAP)

3.15 - Zwayyan

CHESTER

14:40 - Austrian School

Guest Marijnie
19 minutes ago, centipede said:

why would you pick exactly the same as someone else? lol

he didn't, he started from my picks but changed some ? 

Guest centipede
1 minute ago, Sirbetsalot said:

3/7, exactly the same. 

I'd like to apologise to everyone in the chat for cheating ?

my fault, I thought you just quoted someone as your selections ?

Guest centipede
Just now, Sirbetsalot said:

Haha my fault trying to save time using the post as a template. 

Gl today man! 

it makes sense!

you too pal

WELCOME TO THE 2018 ROYAL ASCOT TIPPING COMPETITION KNOCKOUT GOLD CUP

I have picked out 16 people who usually enter the competition on a Saturday or who frequent our racing chat, and entered them all into the random draw for the 2018 Royal Ascot Knockout Gold Cup. If the person you are drawn against doesn't want to play, you get an automatic bye to the next round.

Rules: Each player gets 100 imaginary pounds to spend as they want per day on up to 3 selections from that days racing. You can put all your cash on 1 horse its up to you. But most pounds won, wins, simples. E/W's are allowed and all will be calculated at 1/4 odds regardless. This means that round 1 will be Tuesday, leading up to the final on Friday. This means it will be over ready for our normal Saturday competition. If there is next to no interest, it will be scrapped before I waste too much of my time.

So please let me know if you fancy joining in, you can pick your horses in advance if you like, if short of time, as by the time racing starts Tuesday, declarations have already been made for the Thursday. So please get in touch and if it doesn't work out then we can give it a go sometime in the future. 

@howfin, @Solario333@Bangers, @MrUKHackz, @centipede, @Kinkerbells, @Crunchienut, @Blampy, @Dave, @Miller26, @PlasticSalamander7, @Sirbetsalot, @david1111, @Not Now Cato, @Marijnie, @Mad Slasher McGurk

OK I make that 16, I have set the ball in motion, the rest is up to you................If there is someone online at the right time tomorrow I might try and do some sort of interactive draw??

Edited by Crunchienut
  • Keeemon 3

3 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

WELCOME TO THE 2018 ROYAL ASCOT TIPPING COMPETITION KNOCKOUT GOLD CUP

I have picked out 16 people who usually enter the competition on a Saturday or who frequent our racing chat, and entered them all into the random draw for the 2018 Royal Ascot Knockout Gold Cup. If the person you are drawn against doesn't want to play, you get an automatic bye to the next round.

Rules: Each player gets 100 imaginary pounds to spend as they want per day on up to 3 selections from that days racing. You can put all your cash on 1 horse its up to you. But most pounds won, wins, simples. E/W's are allowed and all will be calculated at 1/4 odds regardless. This means that round 1 will be Tuesday, leading up to the final on Friday. This means it will be over ready for our normal Saturday competition. If there is next to no interest, it will be scrapped before I waste too much of my time.

So please let me know if you fancy joining in, you can pick your horses in advance if you like, and short of time, as by the time racing starts Tuesday, declarations have already been made for the Thursday. So please get in touch and if it doesn't work out then we can give it a go sometime in the future. 

@howfin, @Solario333@Bangers, @MrUKHackz, @centipede, @Kinkerbells, @Crunchienut, @Blampy, @Dave, @Miller26, @PlasticSalamander7, @Sirbetsalot, @david1111, @Not Now Cato, @Marijnie, @Mad Slasher McGurk

OK I make that 16, I have set the ball in motion, the rest is up to you................If there is someone online at the right time tomorrow I might try and do some sort of interactive draw??

Mate it’s a great idea but I will only be able to take part Tuesday and Wednesday as I’m off on me holidays on Thursday 

7 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Mate it’s a great idea but I will only be able to take part Tuesday and Wednesday as I’m off on me holidays on Thursday 

If your still in you can make your picks in advance declarations would have been made by then, or, chose Miller to pick them for you ?