ROYAL ASCOT KNOCKOUT COMPETITION 2019

Crunchie

33 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

Congrats and well played to @MrUKHackz who put me firmly in my place today and progresses to the KO cup final. Also a very well done to @4houghts who holds off the charge of @therealwintersoldier by an ever dwindling 5 points. A price change of half a point made all the difference.

Capture.PNG

Damn!!!

Cheers @1pstaker

Best of luck @4houghts @MrUKHackz in the final.

Got a 33/1 banker to knock the golden boy from his perch tomorrow ?

• Chaching! 2

2 hours ago, Crunchienut said:

Keeeeeeeeeeemon @4houghts can't let him take home both the prizes....

one 40 point win at 25/1 is all i need. Just not happening for me in the comp tho.

Can he stop the juggernaut that is hackz . I honestly don’t think anyone can . Kemooooon 4thoughts. Sorry hackz ?

• Love 1

Just now, Miller26 said:

Can he stop the juggernaut that is hackz . I honestly don’t think anyone can . Kemooooon 4thoughts. Sorry hackz ?

Bit anti competitive @4houghts but pick most of dettoris rides to cover off Hackz, then 1 of your fancies in a race where you think frankie cant win. Lovely Jubbly, commission please!

• Love 1
  • Keeemon 1

Hackz - 4/7 . . . . He's on the Double Double but this hasn't gone unnoticed with all the exchanges, could also be the first TGC Flying dismount, every right to be the hot jolly, his for the taking.

4thoughts - 5/2 . . . . He's been a bit fortunate in this Comp but if he turns up fit he could give Hackz a fright, trouble is Hackz has seen it all before, never easy ruling out 4thoughts, but what 4thoughs turns up for the final, Claims.

Can someone give Crunchie a nudge and remind him this is a Competition, seems to have went off the boil and appears disinterested so I begin to ask myself..............Can he be trusted in a full combat situation ?

Should he draw a blank on the final day he hasn't just let himself down, but also this full academy, Fix up look smart and lead by example, some still have faith, I'm one of them. 

Crunchie to get something on the scoreboard - ANYTHING 4/5 

tictac.jpg

Edited by Bangers
  • Puke! 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 4
  • Keeemon 1

2 hours ago, Bangers said:

Hackz - 4/7 . . . . He's on the Double Double but this hasn't gone unnoticed with all the exchanges, could also be the first TGC Flying dismount, every right to be the hot jolly, his for the taking.

4thoughts - 5/2 . . . . He's been a bit fortunate in this Comp but if he turns up fit he could give Hackz a fright, trouble is Hackz has seen it all before, never easy ruling out 4thoughts, but what 4thoughs turns up for the final, Claims.

Can someone give Crunchie a nudge and remind him this is a Competition, seems to have went off the boil and appears disinterested so I begin to ask myself..............Can he be trusted in a full combat situation ?

Should he draw a blank on the final day he hasn't just let himself down, but also this full academy, Fix up look smart and lead by example, some still have faith, I'm one of them. 

Crunchie to get something on the scoreboard - ANYTHING 4/5 

tictac.jpg

Just been to see the bank manager. Told him i had a dead cert so I'll have 200k on hackz please at 4/7 and 100k on 4thoughts at 5/2. I'll pick up my profit afterwards. ?

• Keeemon 1