CAPTAIN DAVOS RESPONSE VIDEO!!!!!!

Kinkerbells

Guest Chair Slots
1 hour ago, Blacko said:

LOL Yeah send the bandit over for a punch up, it would be like Tyson fury fighting Chipmunkz. Anyone else in a fighting mood this morning?, i'm calling out Stop and Step, pistols at dawn.

Hi guys, punch up today...

Guest centipede

in regard to the Davo response vid,

did it remind anyone else of when youve done something wrong, and your mum/dad say 'im not angry with you, just disappointed!' 

Does he not know Paul is not afraid of a black eye, seems to get one everytime he goes sparring ?. Think this should happen like that ksi fight, don't really know what this ksi does other than some kind of blogger,  it did however generate a lot of interest. Both put up the 2k for charity and winning charity gets the 4k. Obvious this guy is rattled, I don't watch any other streamer other than our own but it seems he has been exposed and my money would be on Paul inside 4.

• Keeemon 2

no eye contact in the whole video & lots of deflection so lying there I'm afraid...before the Rolla vid I couldn't care less but I have found the arguments and debates/general info on the topic very interesting and I can now see why it has generated such emotional responses. Would love to see them bitch slap each other in sumo suits for a charity stream!! 

• Keeemon 1

Could of cleared everything up with the 3 min video. 

Then used a Paul Newman quote from The Sting "you owe me $2000 pal"

Instead he's just using stalling tactics. Could of at least addressed the VPN issue.

No doubt he's phoning mother to forge some deposit /withdraw statements. 

As for offering Rolla a free trip to Australia just diversionary tactics, making out he's such a nice guy.

• Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, Orson Cart said:

If someone is playing with fake money and hits a big jackpot. Does this affect the RTP for legitimate players? 

Well if it he hits a jackpot it definitely will . More to the point has anyone ever seen him play any of them sort of slots like mega moolah? I’ve got a sneaky feeling he would of been warned not to play them . Just a hunch 

1 hour ago, Denman said:

One would think that if he is not "real" he would have been better off deleting the comments and ignoring it until it died down.

Exactly, some would say "When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging!!!"