Joint community home game!

green2711

Guest centipede
3 minutes ago, Fairzz91 said:

Hi all thought I should come over and congratulate all those who played tonight the final table was stressful and fun. Really enjoyed it guys and likewise to @o0ORyaanO0o I felt the pressure on my shoulders as well. Was great to play guys and look forward to the next one. 

well played mate!

9 hours ago, Rocknrolla said:

Really enjoyed watching this tonight as I'm not even allowed to use the chat function!! 5 of the 6 final table players were TGC so well represented and saw more than a few brutal turns and rivers but was massively entertaining, hopefully my account will be sorted for the next one!

Screen_Shot_2019-01-13_at_22_48_59.png

Yes it was a great game...though I busted out early with my two pairs busted by runner runner ..... Even better if Rolla was playing .... so we look forward to your return ?

• Keeemon 2

9 hours ago, Fairzz91 said:

Hi all thought I should come over and congratulate all those who played tonight the final table was stressful and fun. Really enjoyed it guys and likewise to @o0ORyaanO0o I felt the pressure on my shoulders as well. Was great to play guys and look forward to the next one. 

Well Played ,congrats on the win ...... 

• Keeemon 1

13 hours ago, Rocknrolla said:

Really enjoyed watching this tonight as I'm not even allowed to use the chat function!! 5 of the 6 final table players were TGC so well represented and saw more than a few brutal turns and rivers but was massively entertaining, hopefully my account will be sorted for the next one!

Screen_Shot_2019-01-13_at_22_48_59.png

That's what happens to Poker pro's who hit $xxx,xxx, they are scared you will clear them out!!! ?

12 hours ago, centipede said:

out of interest @Rocknrolla, what did you make of @MrUKHackz performance?

Performance???? Where!! ?

13 hours ago, o0ORyaanO0o said:

Surely there is a percentage somewhere in there as I did let Fairz take it down ?

Well worthy of a quick spin of the RPW [rollaprizewheel] ryaan, surely!!!!

13 hours ago, TheBandit said:

Bandit gets shit for giving money away in news of the day shocker ?

Got to take the rough with the smooth Steven old bean.. after all, you are a MILLIONAIRE like Jesse James was!!!! ?

Hats off to you from all at TGC, but guessing after that defeat, you will NOT be "BackinaMo" :Mutley:

• Love 2
  • Keeemon 2

I’m all for heads up but it would be a lot harder to organise! The next home game I would like to make a progressive KO/bounty tournament but obviously it depends what everyone prefers, if the majority want to play the same format as last night then that’s fine. I’ll talk to Bio and discuss when the next one will be - most likely in a months time, we could make it a monthly thing if everyone is down with that.

• Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 2

8 minutes ago, david1111 said:

I'm way behind but who won? 

Fairzz91.....one of the backinamo posse, even tho outnumbered 5 to 1 at the final table by the TGC platoon. But more importantly, from what I can gather, The bandit put a 2.4K bounty on his head and Fairzz took him out!? but thats yet to be denied or confirmed......

• Like 1

Fairzz from Backinamo took the crown walked away with the top prize plus around $2400 from The Bandit. Not a bad night for him! ? 

Originally he put the total prize pool on his head but when it got to the final table Bandit said if he ends up winning he would give him his wanted bounty on the forums which stood at around $2400

Edited by green2711
  • Like 1
  • Good Luck! 1

8 hours ago, Crunchienut said:

Fairzz91.....one of the backinamo posse, even tho outnumbered 5 to 1 at the final table by the TGC platoon. But more importantly, from what I can gather, The bandit put a 2.4K bounty on his head and Fairzz took him out!? but thats yet to be denied or confirmed......

Can confirm I took bandit out as I was playing next to him for the night. The bounty was $240/280? At the time which was the total amount of prize pool. 

As I headed towards the end of the tourney he turned up the heat by saying if I won from the outnumbered position he would make his bounty his forum wanted level (on backinamo.com) which stood at the time at $2399. I won and bandit messaged me soon after to sort it was a very tasty £1866 in the end when converted really happy and really generous too. 

• Facepalm! 2
  • Good Luck! 1