£4,000 Prize Pool - TGC League of their Own!!

@NutsackMcgee and @Dreenie you didnt put a guess in for the Brighton v Blackpool game. 

@andy0183 get a guess in anyway for the Livingstone v St Mirren and Bournemouth v Crawley matches. 

I've added the following who commented in the is thread with whatever random picks Rolla decides, if you want to add your own picks let me know.

@ScouseSi @salfordlad @Blacko @Caolan 

Equally let me know if you dont want to enter.

@philinvicta I removed your name as per your comment, if you change your mind just add your picks here.... 🙏👍

If anyone wants to join in make sure your selections are in before the first match kicks off. 

I'LL STICK THE GROUPS UP AFTER KICK OFF TOMORROW! 

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽️ GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

• Like 1
  • Chaching! 1
  • Keeemon 4

11 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

@NutsackMcgee and @Dreenie you didnt put a guess in for the Brighton v Blackpool game. 

@andy0183 get a guess in anyway for the Livingstone v St Mirren and Bournemouth v Crawley matches. 

I've added the following who commented in the is thread with whatever random picks Rolla decides, if you want to add your own picks let me know.

@philinvicta I removed your name as per your comment, if you change your mind just add your picks here.... 🙏👍

If anyone wants to join in make sure your selections are in before the first match kicks off. 

@Jok3st3r you pick scores out for me girl, I’m up to my bollocks in cement dust tiling a kitchen here.

14 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Thanks for organising this competition champ

• Keeemon 1

21 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

You're in our group. You putting your selections up ? 

1 hour ago, Jok3st3r said:

Thanks @Jok3st3r for organising this comp 

• Keeemon 1

Just now, Fredthedog1 said:

Some people don't understand alot of time and money goes into these comps mate

Imagine being Jok3st3r mate have to wade through this shite ha .and what an amazing prize fund from Paul .then to just get a dump of pics. Most will never be seen again champ