WANTED --- CONTRIBUTIONS FOR A TGC LAPTOP

Solario333

Can it not be a desktop pc ? They are better in every way, cost and quality. Plus they dont come with a hidden clause about how the battery isn't covered by warranty as soon as it leaves the building. The budget would build a much better pc. You can't build a laptop. Anyway, that's my contribution of critique, not hatred. ❤️ 

1 minute ago, Mr Cgi said:

Can it not be a desktop pc ? They are better in every way, cost and quality. Plus they dont come with a hidden clause about how the battery isn't covered by warranty as soon as it leaves the building. The budget would build a much better pc. You can't build a laptop. Anyway, that's my contribution of critique, not hatred. ❤️ 

At the moment the reason behind a laptop rather than desktop is just having somewhere to put it, fully understand your point on it being a better option I'm just not sure I can make it work lol

• Keeemon 1

No problem Richie, I understand. I used to live in a shared house with a room just big enough to poke fun at fake streamers in lol.

On a side note, I do wonder when we will get McCreme Brûlée. 

Just now, Jok3st3r said:

Why do you say that champ?

Couple of reasons really 

1.whos to honestly say solario doesn't disappear with the money? 

If it did happen this forum would be finished after all what's gone on already. 

2.richie will now feel he has to stream /gamble. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Couple of reasons really 

Imo Solario will not disappear with the money. And richie had already stated that he didn’t want it to happen for those exact reasons (well the streaming bit) 

Can I make 1 thing clear richie has never asked for this to happen solario basically said tough it’s happening and has since started the ball rolling.

You can’t tar  everyone with the same brush miller not everyone is a scam artist and if you think solario is a scammer what makes you come to that conclusion? Because all I ever see him post is good sincere comments.

Edited by VillaLad
  • Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 2

8 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Couple of reasons really 

You seem to have come back with all guns blazing mate, you ok?