Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

44 minutes ago, Cleandries said:

TIP

Navan 4.35 mercury lane 33s into 9/2 now.

Take no heed of the form if you know what I mean! 

Today is the day.

Hmmm. Was just looking at that race a while ago. I gotta say every time ive taken a donkey fuck thats gone from nose bleed odds to near fav ive been done. Not to smear your tip, a tips a tip and the move certainly raises alarm bells but fuck that 1 legged prick im gonna go with history of fashion at 9/1 just to watch this race. Was going to back this stupid fuck earlier as thought it had a good chance here.

On 10/03/2022 at 17:37, Doingfinenow said:

Everyone mind claim your three fiver Cheltenham bets on paddy on Sunday. 🐎

There is a free £5 bet builder on the Man U game tonight. I took 4 or more goald plus Harry to have 2 shots or more on goal which will pay for my first bet at Cheltenham on Tuesday 😛

And whoever offered me free tickets for my daughter. She said she would end up running on the field trying to save the horses. She is a huge Animal lover,but thanks for the offer :party_popper:

Edited by stressfree
  • Keeemon 2

3 hours ago, stressfree said:

There is a free £5 bet builder on the Man U game tonight. I took 4 or more goald plus Harry to have 2 shots or more on goal which will pay for my first bet at Cheltenham on Tuesday 😛

And whoever offered me free tickets for my daughter. She said she would end up running on the field trying to save the horses. She is a huge Animal lover,but thanks for the offer :party_popper:

CCC9895B-3086-4899-9468-853C605694BB.thumb.png.2c203e35c73a75c6200bfc55b794a3fa.png

gone with this. Kulusevski on fire 🔥 I did Doherty assist on another as he got a few against Everton the other day. 

• Chaching! 1
  • Keeemon 1