Guest Miller26

Today’s selections

Recommended Posts

Guest Miller26

Anyone had a bet today ? 

Any tips?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Miller26

Sizing cusimano 2.00

florrie Knox 2.30

roxyfet 3.05

knocknamona 3.35

£6 lucky 15 

great lover 2.20

timeforwest 2.50

daisy de Sivola 3.25 

muckle roe 3.55

£6 lucky 15 

More to follow ha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two £1.00 E/W singles and a £1.00 E/W double on Boyfromnowhere 10/1 and Zanstra 12/1 and a pound round robin on master of finance, sizing cusimano and sister sibyl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 Fold accumulator (£5 = £55.98)

FOOTY (match betting)
Championship

12:30 - Fulham (4/7)
15:00 - Norwich City (5/6)

HORSES
14:05 Kempton - Copain De Classe (5/4)
14:30 Wexford - Plouios (8/11)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

midlands national todays biggest race aint it, hard to get into it after cheltenham now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today's selections Monday 19th March 2018
4 Fold accumulator (£5 = £57.29)

HORSES
14:20 Lingifeld - World Of Good (13/8)
15:25 Lingfield - Cliffs Of Dover (4/7)

TENNIS (match betting)
ATP Miami Qualifying
14:00 - Mirza Basic (4/6)
14:00 - Michael Mmoh (4/6)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today's selections Wednesday 21st March 2018
Treble (£5 = £57.38)

HORSES
18:45 Kempton - Warburton (5/4)
20:15 Kempton - Sparkalot (2/1)

FOOTY (match betting)
League One
19:45 - Wigan (7/10)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1620 Whiskey Chaser 6/1 - Has form figures of 1112 when running over fences in March.  Donald McCain is 3-7 when fitting his chasers with a first time visor. Seems as good a line as any to follow. 2pts each way.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Miller26
5 hours ago, groundiskey said:

Today's selections Wednesday 21st March 2018
Treble (£5 = £57.38)

HORSES
18:45 Kempton - Warburton (5/4)
20:15 Kempton - Sparkalot (2/1)

FOOTY (match betting)
League One
19:45 - Wigan (7/10)

I’ve backed warburton . Will put up full selections up later when back from work ha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's my picks for Wednesday 21/03 

50P E/W YANKEE TOTAL STAKE £11.00

15:50 Haydock-- Eagle ridge 14/1

16:20 Haydock-- Buffalo Ballet 7/1    (very nearly done katenko)

16:30 Chepstow Norse Legend 9/1

16:00 Chepstow Wizards Bridge 9/2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gonna put mine up before my internet goes as it's playing up. My picks are all at southwell and Chepstow

4.10 grey Charlie

4.30 take em out (Chepstow)

4.45 samovar

5.05 Irish thistle (Chepstow)

5.15 miss Mollie

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kinkerbells said:

I'm gonna put mine up before my internet goes as it's playing up. My picks are all at southwell and Chepstow

4.10 grey Charlie

4.30 take em out (Chepstow)

4.45 samovar

5.05 Irish thistle (Chepstow)

5.15 miss Mollie

 

I already had a winner today but couldn't put it up in time it was at southwell 3.05 number 8 kommander kirrup was a photo finish but got it so I'm happy I got 8-1 on him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Miller26

Swing hard 4.20

camron de challiac 4.35

champagne George 4.55

finnegans garden 5.05

dont hold out much hope 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

I already had a winner today but couldn't put it up in time it was at southwell 3.05 number 8 kommander kirrup was a photo finish but got it so I'm happy I got 8-1 on him 

I forgot to write all each way as most are outsiders lol x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Swing hard 4.20

camron de challiac 4.35

champagne George 4.55

finnegans garden 5.05

dont hold out much hope 

Where's this x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not had chance to do any studying today as I was working until late last night. Just had 2 singles and a forecast on Buffalo Ballet and Shockingtimes in the 4.20. Don't particularly fancy them just for a bit of interest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Denman said:

Not had chance to do any studying today as I was working until late last night. Just had 2 singles and a forecast on Buffalo Ballet and Shockingtimes in the 4.20. Don't particularly fancy them just for a bit of interest. 

 

 

Booooosh 1st and 2nd.... got the forecast in... :-)

 

7/1 and 8/1 should be a decent enough forecast... :-)

Edited by Denman
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Miller26
10 minutes ago, Denman said:

Not had chance to do any studying today as I was working until late last night. Just had 2 singles and a forecast on Buffalo Ballet and Shockingtimes in the 4.20. Don't particularly fancy them just for a bit of interest. 

Shocking times get in there denman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Miller26
19 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

Where's this x

Chepstow and Haydock kinkerbellls. First one down already 🙈

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes its a good thing not studying and just going with your initial impression of the form. Not very often would I put a forecast on either! 

IO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Denman said:

 

 

Booooosh 1st and 2nd.... got the forecast in... :-)

 

7/1 and 8/1 should be a decent enough forecast... :-)

👊👊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

23617c5683431c93637b88cea97ea28b.png

 

ca3447ebe5c7936e190daba0a37f81fe.png

Gone for Political Slot in the next at Southwell.... this is an appalling race.... worst of the worst! lol

Edited by Denman
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now