Joint community home game!

green2711

My road to bust town!

Q4 vs A10 BB vs SB - raised on the flop, reraised and shoved on, wasn't folding here. He hits an A on the turn. Jammy git!

AQ vs 44 - All in pre - runner runner flush

QJ vs QK - Had to jam, less than 3BB or so

Was a lot of fun though, that's poker eh! Congratz to Craig1266 for claiming my bounty, you'll find the money in your stars account on Tuesday!

Road2bustout.png

Roadtobust2.png

road to bust3.png

Edited by green2711
  • Keeemon 1

Guest centipede
22 minutes ago, green2711 said:

My road to bust town!

Q4 vs A10 BB vs SB - raised on the flop, reraised and shoved on, wasn't folding here. He hits an A on the turn. Jammy git!

AQ vs 44 - All in pre - runner runner flush

QJ vs QK - Had to jam, less than 3BB or so

Was a lot of fun though, that's poker eh! Congratz to Craig1266 for claiming my bounty, you'll find the money in your stars account on Tuesday!

Road2bustout.png

Roadtobust2.png

road to bust3.png

yeah sorry about that mate! lol

Cheers to all you lads/ladies that took part, it was a cracking evening, i had great fun playing but i tell you what, it was even more thrilling to watch the people who knew what they were doing lol! 

Same again in a few weeks hopefully! Sort your account out Paul lad! 

Oh, P.S - I got a Royal Flush... did i mention? ?

Top game boys and girls.

Edited by TheBandit
error
  • Good Luck! 2
  • Keeemon 4

Really enjoyed watching this tonight as I'm not even allowed to use the chat function!! 5 of the 6 final table players were TGC so well represented and saw more than a few brutal turns and rivers but was massively entertaining, hopefully my account will be sorted for the next one!

Screen_Shot_2019-01-13_at_22_48_59.png

• Good Luck! 2
  • Keeemon 6

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone that was involved tonight. I feel everyone had a good laugh and there will definitively be a rematch soonish! Big shout out to The Bandit for playing and offering a bounty up (shame he didn't hit any good hands) and to Rolla for staking players and helping make tonight what it was, epic!

Congratulations to Fairzz91 for bringing it home to Backinamo, played like a true champ and was outnumbered 5 to 1 on the final table but fought like a spartan to reach heads up. Also well done to Ryan2v for coming runner up, bossed the tables all night and either one of them deserved to win it.

Here's how it ended, enjoy your winnings boys!

Winner winner.png

Edited by green2711
  • Keeemon 5