Tipping Comp ***selections Only***

VillaLad

Its been a while, but @Jok3st3r finally gets a victory on the board. 3 nice winners enough to top this weeks table. Well played Jokey Runner up position for @Markb with @VillaLad taking the 3rd spot.

Have a look through, I will go add up the monthly positions, but give you enough time to spot any errors before announcing the winner

Capture.PNG

• Good Luck! 2
  • Keeemon 5

1 hour ago, 1pstaker said:

Its been a while, but @Jok3st3r finally gets a victory on the board. 3 nice winners enough to top this weeks table. Well played Jokey Runner up position for @Markb with @VillaLad taking the 3rd spot.

Have a look through, I will go add up the monthly positions, but give you enough time to spot any errors before announcing the winner

Capture.PNG

I had non runner @1pstakerin last so should go on favorite xx

Ok, all seems well so I can officially congratulate @Markb on a fine monthly victory. 2 runner up spots the catalyst for his score, proving to be enough with the weekly winners having some low scoring weeks. Well played sir, you have a small 'something' (still no replacement for the wheel announced) but you will get a prize at some point for your efforts 🙂  

Runner up for November was @Kev40 with @Jok3st3r taking 3rd. 

@MrUKHackz can you add Mark B to the winners list please?

Capture.PNG

• Keeemon 5

Approaching the end of another year already...where does the time go? 8 races for us to begin December with.

As an FYI, the final day of Decembers comp will be on a SUNDAY this year, which is boxing day. 

SANDOWN PARK

13:50 THE CLOSE BORTHERS HENRY VIII NOVICES CHASE (GRADE ONE)

14:25 THE BETFAIR TINGLE CREEK CHASE (GRADE ONE)

15:00 THE BETFAIR EXCHANGE LONDON NATIONAL HANDICAP CHASE

15:35 THE BETFAIR DAILY REWARDS HANDICAP HURDLE (LISTED)

AINTREE

13:30 THE UNIBET PROUDLY SUPPORTS ‘RACING IS EVERYONE’S SPORT' FILLIES JUVENILE HURDLE

14:05 THE UNIBET MANY CLOUDS CHASE (GRADE 2)

14:40 THE UNIBET BECHER CHASE (GRADE 3)

15:15 THE UNIBET – 2021 HORSERACE BETTING OPERATOR OF THE YEAR HANDICAP HURDLE

@Jok3st3r @Frosty @afclee1 @tmh91 @Cleandries @Blampy @Solario333 @Mad Slasher McGurk @Fudge @therealwintersoldier @philinvicta @Kinkerbells @Chrissy_M @Kev40 @Peter clark @Markb @Dave @groundiskey @VillaLad @ScouseSi

• Keeemon 6