Official FOOTBALL banter thread

Sgt_bilk0

Dont know why everyone is tagging me in England shit?

Anyone with a brain cell knows England played gash in their first 3 games. If you disagree with that then you're just wrong and an idiot.

Congratulations on beating Germany, you's played better and stifled them out of the game.

8 hours ago, howfin said:

Anyone with a brain cell knows England played gash in their first 3 games. If you disagree with that then you're just wrong and an idiot.

Congratulations on beating Germany, you's played better and stifled them out of the game.

England shit? Seems every time England is mentioned u have to put shit or gash in the same sentence 😂 I disagree and il give u my reason.they won two of the three games without conceding a goal and finished top of the group. That’s not gash,  didn’t play great and just mediocre  but not gash!
so if I’m an idiot for disagreeing…then when u said they are as gash as Scotland and Scotland didn’t win a game and let 5 goals in (one with the most embarrassing dive into the net from ur keeper lol) and finish rock bottom surely u look the idiot? U can’t explain how they are as gash as England when I asked. Just point blank said it’s your view and that’s that haha

at least explain how u come to that conclusion lol 😆 also the Sterling comments didn’t age well tbh for u haha but il let them ride 😜

Edited by Andymitzy
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Blampy said:

Immoble goes down like he's been shot by a sniper then sprints 20 yards to join the goal celebrations. Cheating twat. Feck fitball they are all crap!!! 

That's exactly what I thought. Its a good game so far tho, plenty more goals to come...

9 hours ago, howfin said:

Any predictions on England V's Ukraine ?

You having a bet on it ?

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Andymitzy said:

England shit? Seems every time England is mentioned u have to put shit or gash in the same sentence 😂 I disagree and il give u my reason.they won two of the three games without conceding a goal and finished top of the group. That’s not gash,  didn’t play great and just mediocre  but not gash!
so if I’m an idiot for disagreeing…then when u said they are as gash as Scotland and Scotland didn’t win a game and let 5 goals in (one with the most embarrassing dive into the net from ur keeper lol) and finish rock bottom surely u look the idiot? U can’t explain how they are as gash as England when I asked. Just point blank said it’s your view and that’s that haha

at least explain how u come to that conclusion lol 😆 also the Sterling comments didn’t age well tbh for u haha but il let them ride 😜

Are you 2 at it again. Just shag and get it over with already 

1 hour ago, Blampy said:

Immoble goes down like he's been shot by a sniper then sprints 20 yards to join the goal celebrations. Cheating twat. Feck fitball they are all crap!!! 

Just wait until they are one up against England in the final  they will have you screaming at the tele