Would you pay 5.25 for this ???

Solario333

6 minutes ago, david1111 said:

It's not just any food, it's M&S food

M&S are weirdos anyway last time i went in there they were selling posh beans on toast for a fiver. It was 1 slice of toast cut into lil squares and a spoon full of beans on each. I'd rather stick to Aldi and Lidl

• Keeemon 1

5 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Buy a packet of Marshall’s dry macaroni and make your own cheese sauce by melting cheddar with a handful of Mozzarella, large vine tomatoes sliced and layered through the cooked pasta. Could feed a family of four for roughly the same cost.

Bloody hell, hark at blacko Ramsay

• Love 4

1 minute ago, lucy_tgc said:

M&S are weirdos anyway last time i went in there they were selling posh beans on toast for a fiver. It was 1 slice of toast cut into lil squares and a spoon full of beans on each. I'd rather stick to Aldi and Lidl

I go into M&S now and again as its quality stuff, but won't pay for totally overpriced stuff

• Keeemon 1

5 minutes ago, david1111 said:

I go into M&S now and again as its quality stuff, but won't pay for totally overpriced stuff

I buy 50% of my food from marks and the rest from Waitrose , and occasionally a local farm shop.  M and S  3 for £10 is reasonable value for the freezer .... Waitrose is very expensive but high quality . 

• Keeemon 1

2 hours ago, Solario333 said:

FEC74AA2-5F92-4683-82E9-9F81504F7646.thumb.jpeg.92a6806e4c42533d1f6688168924a906.jpegAre they mad ?

? Or just totally out of touch ?? What do you think ?? 

I would imagine that they think it is bang on trend for certain customers being made with sour dough bread   and the latest fad of macaroni cheese  which I for one hated when it was on the school dinners menu

• Keeemon 1

On 19/01/2022 at 16:00, ColourMeUp said:

Aside from the fact that mac n cheese in a sandwich is an abomination, the irony is that everyone on here wouldn't bat an eyelid at gambling and loosing a fiver yet moan when it's a sandwich for the same price! 

I think the difference is that your chances of winning £500 from eating this thing are practically nil - unless you maybe have a bet with a mate along the lines of "I bet you £500 you won't eat this shitty toastie through your arse" 🙂

The thing which makes gambling unique when it comes to spunking money is there there is always the potential of an upside. That's why you do it!