Football, General chit chat

spursman

9 hours ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Skybet doing a free Β£5 betΒ if you opt in and place a 5p bet on tomorrow nights championship game between Bournemouth and West Brom.

Someone literally just said this to me definitely having a bash. I’m so friggin excited for Saturday I might just get dressed and brush my hair as I haven’t bothered all week 🀭🀭🀭🀭

• Love 1

On 29/07/2021 at 18:12, Blacko said:

Knocked out the champions league qualifiers by a group of Danes who work part time in the Lego factory 🀣

Keemonn Gerrard WATP πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§Β 

I’ve got a feeling this post will come back and take a massive chunk out of your arse

• Shocked! 1

1 hour ago, Sgt_bilk0 said:

I have an ante post bet on ABERDEEN to win the SPFL @ 80/1

Have made some great signings and you never know, worth a wee fiver especially if you can get a firm that gives a cash out.

Didn’t realised they had signed Messi πŸ˜‚, fuck sake 80/1 more like 8000/1.

• Love 1

Looks like we got football back, an I don't mean the crowds, of which make football and the atmosphere the spectacle it is, i mean that anti football man they call Jose, my goodness he has the ability even the most hardend fan go off the game, with his negative tactics and attitude, hopefully it will be a great season all round, let the games begin guys and gals, hopefully it is a good one.

• Keeemon 3

17 hours ago, spursman said:

Looks like we got football back, an I don't mean the crowds, of which make football and the atmosphere the spectacle it is, i mean that anti football man they call Jose, my goodness he has the ability even the most hardend fan go off the game, with his negative tactics and attitude, hopefully it will be a great season all round, let the games begin guys and gals, hopefully it is a good one.

nuno is just as defensive mateΒ 

19 hours ago, 4houghts said:

nuno is just as defensive mateΒ 

Lol, nuno is not going to go 1-0 v brentford after 2 mins and park the bus for the rest of the game bringing defenders on for midfielders trying to hold on to that lead. Mate there is nothing like jose negativity in world football, the guy is toxic in every way, at least nuno smiles, know we wont be winning anything we never do, but so relieved he is not there, and nuno might just surprise with tbe type of football we play, and i am a little optimistic and you never know.Β