Football, General chit chat

spursman

1 hour ago, spursman said:

Lol, nuno is not going to go 1-0 v brentford after 2 mins and park the bus for the rest of the game bringing defenders on for midfielders trying to hold on to that lead. Mate there is nothing like jose negativity in world football, the guy is toxic in every way, at least nuno smiles, know we wont be winning anything we never do, but so relieved he is not there, and nuno might just surprise with tbe type of football we play, and i am a little optimistic and you never know. 

no need to tell me united fans knew what would happen when he went to spurs lol

On 08/08/2021 at 13:24, Sgt_bilk0 said:

I have an ante post bet on ABERDEEN to win the SPFL @ 80/1

Have made some great signings and you never know, worth a wee fiver especially if you can get a firm that gives a cash out.

Raith Rovers 😂, you’ve got too much money hardman.

1 hour ago, 4houghts said:

no need to tell me united fans knew what would happen when he went to spurs lol

So did many spurs fans, especially myself, but until you experience it, you can never truly feel the pain it brings, but you are wrong mate, nuno will be nothing compared to jose, there is no one who cam affect negatively the way he does.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wanna say a few words about the Man United goalkeeper, this Spanish guy is having a great season, unlike the rest of the team. In the last game against Villa, he was again great and despite conceding two goals only thanks to his saves Manchester United avoided defeat. David de Gea looks like he found a time machine and went back to the good old 2011 when he was one of the best in the business...

58 minutes ago, BillyDuke1989 said:

I wanna say a few words about the Man United goalkeeper, this Spanish guy is having a great season, unlike the rest of the team. In the last game against Villa, he was again great and despite conceding two goals only thanks to his saves Manchester United avoided defeat. David de Gea looks like he found a time machine and went back to the good old 2011 when he was one of the best in the business...

He has the most saves of any keeper so far this season.

14 minutes ago, david1111 said:

It's never over until its over as spurs game just proved

My own fault hardman, added it an acca to fatten it up, Man U took a 2 nil lead and I was waiting on Reading BTTS, headed over to soccerstats and shit a brick when I seen how fucking shit they are. Didn't put the homework in and deserved the kick in the bollocks, the 10/11 price on Luton looked a steal in hindsight.

2 minutes ago, Blacko said:

My own fault hardman, added it an acca to fatten it up, Man U took a 2 nil lead and I was waiting on Reading BTTS, headed over to soccerstats and shit a brick when I seen how fucking shit they are. Didn't put the homework in and deserved the kick in the bollocks, the 10/11 price on Luton looked a steal in hindsight.

It's easy to say afterwards I suppose, but we all add extra games to boost the odds. We can't help it. Sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesn't 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 1pstaker said:

Are people really able to be fully competitive again only 8 months after 'dying'...I'm genuinely concerned that he will collapse again

Reading about the device he has fitted he should be OK, but obviously he's banned from playing in some countries.  

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am a little surprised that Leeds are not odds on to be relegated after Evertons win today.     Leeds have a poor goal difference and have by far the worst run in with Arsenal Away  Chelsea at Home Brighton Away and Brentford Away.

Burnley have Aston Villa Home Tottenham Away Aston Villa Away and Newcastle Home and only have to match Leeds points over the last 4 games due to their superior goal difference. Villa look safe and have little to play  for so theses 2 games look key for Burnley getting points

Everton have the easiest run in and an extra game Leicester Away ( mind on Europe)   Watford Away  Brentford Home Crystal Palace Home and Arsenal Away.   If Everton can get points in the Leicester and Watford matches then Leeds are in real trouble.

1 hour ago, philinvicta said:

I am a little surprised that Leeds are not odds on to be relegated after Evertons win today.     Leeds have a poor goal difference and have by far the worst run in with Arsenal Away  Chelsea at Home Brighton Away and Brentford Away.

Burnley have Aston Villa Home Tottenham Away Aston Villa Away and Newcastle Home and only have to match Leeds points over the last 4 games due to their superior goal difference. Villa look safe and have little to play  for so theses 2 games look key for Burnley getting points

Everton have the easiest run in and an extra game Leicester Away ( mind on Europe)   Watford Away  Brentford Home Crystal Palace Home and Arsenal Away.   If Everton can get points in the Leicester and Watford matches then Leeds are in real trouble.

Im sad to say I agree with you.

I can't believe Chelsea of all clubs could have screwed us. It's not over, a lot can happen, but my mindset is now relegation.

We'll see

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

Fine bit of dealing Man City  who have bought Haaland for 51 million and are looking at getting 42 million from Arsenal for Jesus.    Just what City need to  strengthen their team ! 

Man City are a soulless bankbook, yeah mega impressive on the eye but who wouldn’t be given money is no object.. taking Chelsea’s financial strain, Man U’s slow demise and Arsenal being shit the EPL is looking like the Scottish Premiership fought between the two strongest teams. The same SPL that was mocked as being “uncompetitive”.. things are turning out the same way in England.