Football Acca Bets Here

david1111

51 minutes ago, Denman said:

There were a lot of people talking about Spurs as title contenders. There's nothing surprising about the brand of football that Spurs are playing, you get Mourinho in and that's what you get. The excuses will come soon if this poor little run continues. Its only a matter of time before the inevitable happens where Mourinho starts blaming the board, there's no way that he wanted Bale for example, a 30 odd year old player that relied on his athleticism that has been plagued with injuries and has zero passion or enthusiasm for football. He clearly wanted rid of Nombele also. Moaninho is going to resurface again soon. 

Perhaps due to the fact that the big boys, liverpool and city were not even in second gear which i mentioned a while back, that our squad has improved drastically and becasue of the beating of city and thrashing of united, but i was under no illusions. I was optimistic after the first 6 or so games, because it seemed as though his old park the bus tactics had been left behind, and he was letting them play, truth is, he loved the fact that west ham came back because he was itching to revert back to his old tactics. THe guy turns ballers into machines, he did way back then with robben etc. It is a disgusting brand of football, where if successful is acceptable to most most fans, but it won't be in this league because of the teams in it.

You say nothing surprising, but explain the first 7 or so games, in particular the thrashing of united, was that a typical jose display, no. THe run is over, he has been found out, creative players like kane, ndomble, son, lo celso ect are creative by nature, making them run like dogs and getting them knackered will stop working eventually, and it seems that is the case already. This guy in his ethics considers the less possession you have , the less errors you make, and all he cares about is eliminating errors, 20% possession fine as long as no errors. The guy is a dinsaur, i cannot bare watching this, i have virtually stopped, with it on in the background.   I am back to pre lockdown days, not caring about results and wishing he goes asap, i will not be taking much of an interest until that happens. GL Liverpool, love Klopp and their brand of football, beatiful to watch.

• Keeemon 1

40 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

Is Pepe worse than Fred ?

Fred has been one of Utds most consistent players in the last year. He has transformed from flop to pretty much a guaranteed starter. 

2 hours ago, Denman said:

Fred has been one of Utds most consistent players in the last year. He has transformed from flop to pretty much a guaranteed starter. 

Goals in premier league 1. Assists 1. Tackle success 51%. There is another stat that his duels won is about half as many as he's lost but i can't remember the exact stat. So if he doesn't score. Doesn't create. Tackle success seems low ( I'm guessing you'd say he is a holding midfielder) what does he exactly bring to the team ?

7 hours ago, Kev40 said:

Goals in premier league 1. Assists 1. Tackle success 51%. There is another stat that his duels won is about half as many as he's lost but i can't remember the exact stat. So if he doesn't score. Doesn't create. Tackle success seems low ( I'm guessing you'd say he is a holding midfielder) what does he exactly bring to the team ?

You support a team that literally has a whole midfield of players that don't score and aren't that creative but offer huge work rate and pressing. He offers the same.

I did a tenner on the Skybet treble of Arsenal, Leeds and Man Utd @ 12/1 and was sitting on a cash out of £70 after the first two games, I watched the Man Utd game where Wolves defended well but Man Utd looked like they could play for a week and not score a goal as attempted intricate pass went wrong time and time again so I cashed out for a tenner 10 seconds before the goal came in the 95th minute thinking myself lucky the cash out was as much as a tenner.

Just as a heads up to anyone with Skybet in the Newcastle v Liverpool game tomorrow you can get a free £5 bet by making a 5p bet on the game.

Edited by Mad Slasher McGurk
  • Agree 1