Heya everybody

Quick Man

New member here, I'm 19 and curious about the gambling community as a whole so I joined up here. Not much of a gambler myself aside from the odd 25-50 quid on the weekend in the arcades for a bit of fun, but interested in it as a whole. Hope to have a great time here!

• Keeemon 8

1 minute ago, Quick Man said:

New member here, I'm 19 and curious about the gambling community as a whole so I joined up here. Not much of a gambler myself aside from the odd 25-50 quid on the weekend in the arcades for a bit of fun, but interested in it as a whole. Hope to have a great time here!

Welcome mate! 

4 hours ago, Quick Man said:

Make sure you stick to low value fun bets mate, don’t get sucked in.

Welcome aboard 

• Keeemon 4

Cheers for the warm welcome everybody. Yeah, I mostly stick to the low bets. Worst time I've gone over my limit was going 250 into a £500er last year. Ended up with a tidy profit but my god, it's stressful and something I doubt I'd ever want to do again haha.

• Keeemon 2

Welcome to the TGC . Use the forum wisely. It is not a vehicle to encourage gambling but to share the joy of risk amongst those who do. Gambling is a two edged sword. It can provide hours of fun and excitement , or conversely hours of hell and emotional pain. The members on this site have decades of experience and will be glad to assist you . 

We have many competitions running all the time , so feel free to jump right in ,and interact. We are all about Laughter, Banter fun and sharing the day.  No bullshit, no lies , and no personal attacks. 

Some of the people here are very direct. Do not be put off, but make your point and accept that others may differ.

Edited by Solario333
  • Keeemon 3

7 hours ago, Quick Man said:

Cheers for the warm welcome everybody. Yeah, I mostly stick to the low bets. Worst time I've gone over my limit was going 250 into a £500er last year. Ended up with a tidy profit but my god, it's stressful and something I doubt I'd ever want to do again haha.

Low bets is the key but a lot of gamblers can't stick to that rule ... 

There's a dark side but unfortunately a lot of people aren't aware of it.

At your age I was also gambling for fun and then few years later I get sucked in and ended up badly. 

That's why I quit 3 months ago

I'm not gonna discourage you because you're doing great with your gambling but I just want to tell you the reality

So stick to your low bets and then you're gonna be fine

Edited by Antonin
  • Keeemon 4