Game of Thrones

Mad Slasher McGurk

On 13/05/2019 at 22:44, Denman said:

I think Dany will kill Tyrion at the start of the next episode, same as Varys was killed, then Jon will kill Dany and someone else will take the throne Sansa or Bran is my thinking. I think Bran is more likely as Sansa will probably just rule the North and Jon will probably fuck off to be with Tormund or rebuild the Wall or some shit. .

Kind of nailed it aside from Tyrion being killed. I loved the part where prisoner, disgraced Tyrion tells them all who should be King and they all just agree. The time jumps were pretty random too... whoever wrote this last season is bloody useless.

For me it was whatever. I long ago lost any affection, last time I watched with interest was season 6 battle of bastards 3y wgo. That was soo good. Since then is just meh..  Red wedding, purple wedding, character development (Jamie) joffrey as bad guy then Ramsay was amazing, mountain vs red viper, sansa with moon door scene in season 4, arya hound vs briene, season 5 white walkers big battle, and more was just outstanding show... 

In season 7 we got only hound with John tortmund battle beyond wall which wasn't super good and thats it. 

Edited by CherryPi
  • Keeemon 1

Someone leaked what was gonna happen. Mahooosive plunge on Bran being the King in Las Vegas in the past week.

I liked the bit where Brianne was filling in the book on jaime lannister, nice touch, but sure she was gonna write she was preggers. I was sure the wine was gonna come out at that council meeting thing too...missed a trick there. A bit disappointing overall but liked the fact that Snowwy headed off with the Wildlings at the end, but disappointed no comedy dialogue with Thormund. Glad its over now tbh 

31 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Someone leaked what was gonna happen. Mahooosive plunge on Bran being the King in Las Vegas in the past week.

I liked the bit where Brianne was filling in the book on jaime lannister, nice touch, but sure she was gonna write she was preggers. I was sure the wine was gonna come out at that council meeting thing too...missed a trick there. A bit disappointing overall but liked the fact that Snowwy headed off with the Wildlings at the end, but disappointed no comedy dialogue with Thormund. Glad its over now tbh 

I thought about having a bet a few weeks ago on some randoms like Sam or Davos. Glad I didn't bother.

King Bran ? he couldn't even give a good acting nod!!! Pretty disappointing, pissed with the way they ended Cersi and Jamie - they deserved a better ending. Pissed Aria didn't do the funky face change shit one last time. Pissed at quite a lot really. Glad it's over!

I heard the writers were going to get drunk and stay away from the internet when the final episode aired, even they knew how bad it was! 

Well so much for the video I watched, the guy had all the early stuff bang on but made out like the Winterfell battle was going to be the end, I think he must have worked on the production in Ireland or wherever it was which is why he got so much right and so much wrong.

The ending was dreadful, Bran knew everything that was going to happen and just let everyone die, all that "I'm not Bran any more" was dropped and suddenly he's Bran again when offered to rule.

And they wheel out Tyrian as a prisoner to face justice for his treason and he then proceeds to lay out how it's going to be for everyone without question.

• Keeemon 1

I am so irked Dany turned to evil in such a rushed manner to be honest. I don't mind when a character goes bad - I think that a well told story about a protagonist's journey to villainy (see: Breaking Bad) is a fantastic thing to watch. But when it's rushed it's just unsatisfying. I really wished they had fleshed it out more. Also, Cersei's death was so anti-climactic, considering all the bad, horrible things she's done in the past.

Also, Jon Snow, why did he even need to be imprisoned and then exiled. Technically he was the rightful king killing an usurper?

Edited by e_abrams
  • Keeemon 3