Football Acca Bets Here

david1111

4 hours ago, Blacko said:

How dare you fannybaws 🤨, give it 6 month and he will end up selling prawn sandwiches from the snack vans outside old Trafford.

Its hard to say but there is a chance that he will. I have followed the youth football long enough to know that there are very few certainties. Sometimes the best looking youths have zero impact once they grow up and every so often you get surprised by someone who hasn't stood out bursting onto the scene when given a chance. This kid that Rangers were in for from Man City has scored 600 goals already in his Youth career. Thats likely because he grew up quicker physically and now he is into his later teen years that will probably even out somewhat. I am more interested in seeing the 3 highly rated Spanish kids they have got in from Barca, Real and Atletico this summer.

4 hours ago, Denman said:

Its hard to say but there is a chance that he will. I have followed the youth football long enough to know that there are very few certainties. Sometimes the best looking youths have zero impact once they grow up and every so often you get surprised by someone who hasn't stood out bursting onto the scene when given a chance. This kid that Rangers were in for from Man City has scored 600 goals already in his Youth career. Thats likely because he grew up quicker physically and now he is into his later teen years that will probably even out somewhat. I am more interested in seeing the 3 highly rated Spanish kids they have got in from Barca, Real and Atletico this summer.

It must be a dream come true for any kid to sign a contract at United. Rangers have developed good kids with Billy Gilmour being a prime example, Celtic’s Kieron Tierney another. Problem is that the old firm are expected to win every game they play and the kids are rarely allowed opportunity, Rangers would rather risk playing a long in the tooth journeyman like Defoe than press the gamble button, Fergie used to send the kids out during the FA and league cups, the old firm managers would be slaughtered for doing so up here.

Rangers were successful in bringing Joe Aribo and Ryan Kent North of the border, 2 excellent signings. Most players are appealed by signing for English legend Steven Gerrard than they are of signing for the club .

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

It must be a dream come true for any kid to sign a contract at United. Rangers have developed good kids with Billy Gilmour being a prime example, Celtic’s Kieron Tierney another. Problem is that the old firm are expected to win every game they play and the kids are rarely allowed opportunity, Rangers would rather risk playing a long in the tooth journeyman like Defoe than press the gamble button, Fergie used to send the kids out during the FA and league cups, the old firm managers would be slaughtered for doing so up here.

Rangers were successful in bringing Joe Aribo and Ryan Kent North of the border, 2 excellent signings. Most players are appealed by signing for English legend Steven Gerrard than they are of signing for the club .

English legend? You have got to be kidding. 

1 hour ago, david1111 said:

Spurs are actually making Everton look like a good side!

I think Everton might actually do well this season. But yeah Spurs were abysmal too, Jose was deploying the Big Sam tactics for much of that game. 

1 minute ago, Denman said:

I think Everton might actually do well this season. But yeah Spurs were abysmal too, Jose was deploying the Big Sam tactics for much of that game. 

Yeah, it looks like they've got some decent players. If wages were based on performance though, spurs wouldn't get paid

1 minute ago, david1111 said:

Yeah, it looks like they've got some decent players. If wages were based on performance though, spurs wouldn't get paid

Won't be long before the likes of Son and Kane are wanting to leave or Mourinho gets sacked. 

25 minutes ago, Denman said:

I like carlo, he is the guy i wanted. Man this boring  stuff, we have continued where we left off in lock down. Think jose should go to hollywood. Think everton will do well jamez looked very good. 

7 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Must be massively frustrating seeing them perform like that first game

Missing ndombele and lo celso which are our only two creative midfielders, but that was so flat, just nothing there. Its disgusting to waych mate, your boys were superb the other night