Football Acca Bets Here

david1111

Just now, 4houghts said:

did you hear that ryan giggs was against thiago signing when we ended up with fellani??? 

Probably against Fabregas and Kroos around the same time too! Fecking shithouse. Don't really care about Thiago this season however as we are pretty stacked in midfield, we need cover and replacements for other positions much more. 

Just now, Denman said:

Probably against Fabregas and Kroos around the same time too! Fecking shithouse. Don't really care about Thiago this season however as we are pretty stacked in midfield, we need cover and replacements for other positions much more. 

I know but it goes to show what a mess we are as a club... we have needed a right winger for time!

Just now, 4houghts said:

I know but it goes to show what a mess we are as a club... we have needed a right winger for time!

I don't think theres even a good young right winger coming through. I guess Elanga or whatever he is called could play there but he is much better from the left. Couldn't even say who our last proper right winger was.... Valencia when he first joined? Di Maria?

6 minutes ago, Denman said:

Couldn't even say who our last proper right winger was.... Valencia when he first joined? Di Maria?

exactly and Valencia ended up being a pretty poor winger in the end, run to the end of the pitch and smash the ball as hard as he could. 

Luke shaws assists over 6 seasons sounds like someone is making it up but its really abysmal. 

Edited by 4houghts

Just now, 4houghts said:

exactly and Valencia ended up being a pretty poor winger in the end, run to the end of the pitch and smash the ball as hard as he could. 

Yeah, he was a decent right back though.