Football Acca Bets Here

david1111

Just now, howfin said:

wasnt he shite at utd though? or just too young?

He wasn't ready for Utd, he was too unpolished. But when he was played in the preseason Moyes was there he played a lot and looked pretty decent. But he never really got given much of a chance after that after the rumour of the falling out with Moyes. Which Evra confirmed at the start of this game, it had always been denied by Moyes and Zaha, but Zaha was shagging Moyes' daughter. 

well pretty bad craic to be shaggin your managers daughter at would cause rifts zaha played a decent game anyway ayew needs sold hes pants fucked up so many times the new bloke dutch fudger bake or whatever seemed alright, easy tap in a guess but least he scored some decent movement as well var decisions were a joke was never a penalty an that idiot retake rule is insane unlucky you could say in the end but utd played crap regardless of those incidents and deserved to lose imo

7 minutes ago, howfin said:

well pretty bad craic to be shaggin your managers daughter at would cause rifts zaha played a decent game anyway ayew needs sold hes pants fucked up so many times the new bloke dutch fudger bake or whatever seemed alright, easy tap in a guess but least he scored some decent movement as well var decisions were a joke was never a penalty an that idiot retake rule is insane unlucky you could say in the end but utd played crap regardless of those incidents and deserved to lose imo

we didn't deserve a goal in this game, its weird how picky they are on some rules and relaxed on others that both end up as goals.

You can literally put the ball outside the corner flag when taking and swing in a cross and the linesman say nutin

• Keeemon 1

As for the centre back shit with Neville constantly saying they need to go buy a faster defender, they have a youth player on the periphery of the first team, Mengi and he is absolutely rapid, I think 2nd to only Daniel James in pace, faster than Greenwood, Martial and Rashford even. So I imagine they are stalling for him to come through rather than going out and spending, which is stupid they either need to throw him in the deep end or go spend. 

she must be like a vintage golf bag at this stage then. i dont get how the ref awarded the pen in the first place though, yeah, it hit his arm but didnt seem like it was intentional wtf is he meant to do unless theres some rule these days that say if a hand ball regardless of intent stops a goal oppertunity then it has to be awarded a dunno.... silly.... ole will be comin out reitrement at this stage to sort this shit team out and show em how to play..... prolly more chance of that happenin than actually spendin anythin

3 minutes ago, howfin said:

she must be like a vintage golf bag at this stage then. i dont get how the ref awarded the pen in the first place though, yeah, it hit his arm but didnt seem like it was intentional wtf is he meant to do unless theres some rule these days that say if a hand ball regardless of intent stops a goal oppertunity then it has to be awarded a dunno.... silly.... ole will be comin out reitrement at this stage to sort this shit team out and show em how to play..... prolly more chance of that happenin than actually spendin anythin

Nah, I am pretty sure after that result they are going to be forced into spending. I think Solskjaer starting James again is another display how weak their depth is. In the formation that they play they literally HAVE to start with Rashford/Martial/Greenwood as outside of that there is no quality at all unless they want to push some Youth players forward too early. 

1 minute ago, Denman said:

Nah, I am pretty sure after that result they are going to be forced into spending. I think Solskjaer starting James again is another display how weak their depth is. In the formation that they play they literally HAVE to start with Rashford/Martial/Greenwood as outside of that there is no quality at all unless they want to push some Youth players forward too early. 

why havent they spent anything already? surely these problems were evident months ago? bad management? hoping for the best? 

Just now, howfin said:

why havent they spent anything already? surely these problems were evident months ago? bad management? hoping for the best? 

They have already spent probably £80-90mil if you're to include Fernandes into this summers transfers dealings, which you probably have to. So you can understand why they are reluctant to go break the British transfer fee record again, this time on Sancho, yet for some reason they seem set on him. Its just incompetence from Woodward I think, no Plan B seemingly. They could actually get Zaha for relatively cheap for example as they have a large sell on clause on him but zero interest according to the media at least. There is also the fact that Uniteds matchday revenue is worth something like £110m a season, so while there has to still be money there they might be a bit more cautious about spunking it. Can't ignore the fact that the Glazers will still be wanting a paycheque too. There was a report in the Telegraph just recently that showed Utd are the only team in the Premiership that has owners that take more out of the club than is spent on transfers, to put that into context in the last 5 years United have still spent around £530mil, 2nd to only Man City. 

They have spent a lot of money on Youth players too, they have basically been hoovering up the top international talent the last 3 seasons or so and it is starting to show. They have bought in 5 this season that were all wanted by most of the top European teams. Although the fee's are undisclosed, it's pretty safe to assume that they all cost a decent amount. But as you don't get to see the fruits of that outlay for sometime I guess it is mostly ignored. 

2 minutes ago, Denman said:

Not sure he even needed to do that, the keeper was getting there, maybe?

Hard to say, but either way, condemned his team to a draw or loss. Surely the better decision would be to let it play out and even if he does score youve got the second half to even it out 11v11. 

Imagine you have some of the worst defenders and the worst keeper in the Premier League. So you go out and spend hundreds of millions on attacking players. Wonder why that isn't quite working out yet. At least Utd are consistent, they don't just focus on attacking players, heck they don't even focus on transfers.

29 minutes ago, Denman said:

Imagine you have some of the worst defenders and the worst keeper in the Premier League. So you go out and spend hundreds of millions on attacking players. Wonder why that isn't quite working out yet. At least Utd are consistent, they don't just focus on attacking players, heck they don't even focus on transfers.

im not sold on the players chelsea have purchased either. werner will come good tho 

stand by my statement that kante is not world class also**********

Edited by 4houghts