Andymitzy

King's Lynn

Margate1985

Jok3st3r

Chrissie

Blacko

Chair Slots 

Mad Slasher

Current prize fund £135.00 which includes a tenner courtesy of the lovely chrissie for last place  

Keep your entries coming, 21 places left

Edited by david1111
  • Jackpot! 1
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, Kings lynn said:

I’m in! Top man David! I watched a bit of Rolla’s live stream the other night and he was giving a shoutout to the forum  talking about ole @Blacko so hopefully that will bring in some new people and make the place a bit busier. 

Oh was he now!. Ole Blacko is far too busy to watch a 50 year old man bore every fucker talking about pokeman cards and such. I hope he cleans the stains off the Uma Thurman picture before he gives it away.

• Ha Haa 2

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

Oh was he now!. Ole Blacko is far too busy to watch a 50 year old man bore every fucker talking about pokeman cards and such. I hope he cleans the stains off the Uma Thurman picture before he gives it away.

He was saying ‘blacko once told me my life expectancy will be considerably lower because of all the stress of gambling and I think about it all the time’ 😂 

• Ha Haa 1

18 hours ago, david1111 said:

13 entrants so far

David

Aarongeorge1989

Crazyrightmeow

MrukHackz

Solario 

Andymitzy

King's Lynn

Margate1985

Jok3st3r

Chrissie

Blacko

Chair Slots 

Mad Slasher

Current prize fund £135.00 which includes a tenner courtesy of the lovely chrissie for last place  

Keep your entries coming, 21 places left

What happens if there aren’t any more entries? 

26 minutes ago, Kings lynn said:

What happens if there aren’t any more entries? 

I've thought about that.

If we can get at least 17 entries which is 3 more then everyone can be given 2 horses.

Still plenty of time so hopefully we'll get a few more to make it viable

1 hour ago, Kings lynn said:

He was saying ‘blacko once told me my life expectancy will be considerably lower because of all the stress of gambling and I think about it all the time’ 😂 

Ole blacko is the same thinking about our chrissie all the time 😆 

• Ha Haa 4

Posted (edited)

Entries seem to have dried up.

We're not going to get the 34 we had hoped for so a minimum of 17 is required where 2 horses can then be given to each entrant.

If we don't get 17 then I don't think the comp will be viable.

Edited by david1111

1 hour ago, david1111 said:

Entries seem to have dried up.

We're not going to get the 34 we had hoped for so a minimum of 17 is required where 2 horses can then be given to each entrant.

If we don't get 17 then I don't think the comp will be viable.

If we can’t get the numbers for the national itself maybe we could turn it into an aintree comp similar to the Cheltenham one. 

• Agree 1

Out of interest who does everyone see winning it this year? For me corach Rambler seems like a really weak short price favourite this year. And there are much better options available. It takes a lot to win it twice in a row and no way corach rambler is in the same league as a tiger roll or a red rum imo

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Aarongeorge1989 said:

Out of interest who does everyone see winning it this year? For me corach Rambler seems like a really weak short price favourite this year. And there are much better options available. It takes a lot to win it twice in a row and no way corach rambler is in the same league as a tiger roll or a red rum imo

I agree corach rambler is no red rum or tiger roll, but I can see why it's favourite. 

Lucinda Russell has a horse who's won the national so you can guarantee her preparation for another shot at the race will be spot on.

And don't forget the national doesn't take as much winning as it used to. There are only 34 runners now and the fences have been eased considerably over the years.

I would be quite happy if I drew the horse in the comp

Edited by david1111
  • Like 2