Fuel Shortage

Guest andywilliams1187

Guest andywilliams1187
1 hour ago, MrUKHackz said:

@andywilliams1187 I've got under a 1/4 tank so I'd guess about a tenners worth!

I think your only option if its that bad at 6:30am is to find a 24hr garage and go at 1 or 2am 🤷‍♂️

All sorted mate. Drove past tesco on the way to my dads, forecourt empty. Car topped up with diesel and filled up two containers of unleaded for the bike

3 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

I don't know about the rest of you but a full tank of fuel is a luxury reserved only for long road trips or special occasions like a new car.

I think the last time I had a full tank was 3 years ago when I went to that London place.

I always fill up to the brim. Just a habit because I always have work vans and I’m used to filling up. 

• Keeemon 1

Guest andywilliams1187
6 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

You reading a post from a man with a full tank of V-Power, £82 on the credit card! :keeeemon:

Bike, car, lawnmower, mini bike and quad all topped up. Was sweating for a bit thinking i might have to walk. Or even worse, use public transport. Bullett dodged. 

4 minutes ago, andywilliams1187 said:

Bike, car, lawnmower, mini bike and quad all topped up. Was sweating for a bit thinking i might have to walk. Or even worse, use public transport. Bullett dodged. 

I've got an electric scooter here for emergencies, 34 km/h 💨

I've also got a pot of scouse 1hr away from the finish line, swear I make it better than scousers nans do, that's how good I make it! 😋

• Keeemon 1

Anti-Brexit Road Haulage Association leaks a story to the media about truck driver shortages leading to no fuel at the pumps who in turn are only too happy to run with some doom and gloom fearmongering all in order to try and get some cheap European labour back so they don't have to pay UK lorry drivers a decent wage for all the BS they have to put up with.

33 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Anti-Brexit Road Haulage Association leaks a story to the media about truck driver shortages leading to no fuel at the pumps who in turn are only too happy to run with some doom and gloom fearmongering all in order to try and get some cheap European labour back so they don't have to pay UK lorry drivers a decent wage for all the BS they have to put up with.

Anti Brexit? Is there any doubt that Brexit was an unmitigated disaster at this stage? 

28 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Anti Brexit? Is there any doubt that Brexit was an unmitigated disaster at this stage? 

The main benefit of Brexit is still to come, once the financial system unwinds the ability to move swiftly without the lumbering EU beurocracy should be worth it, I say should be because you never know given how useless the politicians are.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

The main benefit of Brexit is still to come, once the financial system unwinds the ability to move swiftly without the lumbering EU beurocracy should be worth it, I say should be because you never know given how useless the politicians are.

Unfortunately for people like me where my business has been irreparably fucked, whatever benefits are due to come won’t be any use to me. Also I quite like fuel and fruit and veg whenever I like 😂😂

The media and the maronic asshats who have caused this shite are fuckin ridiculous.

I've had drivers coming back to the depots as there is no where to fill up. The cheeky fuckers who think that £30 in a hgv is adequate must be living in cloud cuckoo land.

If things weren't tough enough with staffing this just takes the piss.

21 minutes ago, therealwintersoldier said:

The media and the maronic asshats who have caused this shite are fuckin ridiculous.

I've had drivers coming back to the depots as there is no where to fill up. The cheeky fuckers who think that £30 in a hgv is adequate must be living in cloud cuckoo land.

If things weren't tough enough with staffing this just takes the piss.

Blame Boris