Fuel Shortage

Guest andywilliams1187

Guest andywilliams1187

Hi all, 

Not sure what it is like in different parts of the country, but in the North West (of God's country) every idiot seems to be panic buying fuel at the moment (two main arterial roads near mine are completley gridlocked). 

Just because BP says it has had to close a couple of stations, don't go panic buying because it's exactly what the big corporations want!

I suppose at least the electic brigade will be happy lol as it is great advertsing for all electric vehicles

Edited by andywilliams1187

3 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

Is this Brexit related 

All those hateful pricks who don’t like the darkies really have fucked the rest of us 

Brexit is the best! I’d happily swap food, fuel and free movement for blue passports, a wee crown on pint glasses and the imperial measuring system.

• Love 1

11 hours ago, andywilliams1187 said:

Hi all, 

Not sure what it is like in different parts of the country, but in the North West (of God's country) every idiot seems to be panic buying fuel at the moment (two main arterial roads near mine are completley gridlocked). 

Just because BP says it has had to close a couple of stations, don't go panic buying because it's exactly what the big corporations want!

I suppose at least the electic brigade will be happy lol as it is great advertsing for all electric vehicles

😂😂

I was having fun today watch all these cars waiting for fuel, well I was charging my Tesla 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Chrissy_M said:

This is what is happening here 😡 selfish prick 

FB_IMG_1632550968969.jpg

Can't stand such selfishness and greed, mate of mines runs a food bank and she told me they have mountains of pasta after the panic buyers realised they didn't need it. Turns out no tbe supermarkets are once again running out of pasta because these numbskulls think there will be no food by Christmas.

Guest andywilliams1187
10 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

I don't know about the rest of you but a full tank of fuel is a luxury reserved only for long road trips or special occasions like a new car.

I think the last time I had a full tank was 3 years ago when I went to that London place.

I travel a lot for work mate so often have to have a full tank. I went to my local tesco at 06:30 this morning - backed up to the main road so went to Mcdonalds for scoff and back home. 

Need to get the car and the bike filled this weekend though 😞 

Don’t understand the aggression towards people forward planning and filling Jerry cans. The media have generated the panic. But if you are looking to aim some anger at someone here  then the man to blame is below. 

23A78BFC-0119-4F90-A69C-91018746B5A6.jpeg.560ec64be37ec95c86e2c5c7c1ebcc23.jpeg