March Giveaway - Live Chat

Nicola

1 minute ago, Spintee said:

I’m on my mobile you dumb fuck it auto corrects.

If I get the money I’m taking the kids to Disneyland and I will stick two fingers up to you and everyone else while I’m there.

No bother pal, tell Pinocchio were asking for him while ur there!!, I'm sure your noses are the same fucking length,

• Love 3

1 minute ago, Spintee said:

If I get the money I’m taking the kids to Disneyland and I will stick two fingers up to you and everyone else while I’m there.

Before a mod bans you, I suggest you tone it down otherwise I will withhold the money and give it to someone else on here. No need to insult or swear at other posters.

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, Spintee said:

That will teach us to question yours and Nicola's integrity. Especially as you get thrown out of the park for making obscene gestures in front of children. Muppet. 😂

3 minutes ago, Spintee said:

If I get the money I’m taking the kids to Disneyland and I will stick two fingers up to you and everyone else while I’m 

I take it you will be leaving the forum mate. No hard feelings and enjoy the money and the holiday. There is no need for the two fingers from Disney land  ity is family orientated. Take care.

• Love 1

Guest Chair Slots
7 minutes ago, stone said:

Can you donate  a bit to my charity of choice, only fair as nicilas been generous enough to offer 6k

What charity is it mate?

Just now, Nicola said:

Possibly but Hackz called you fake too earlier 😂 

Just now, Denman said:

Where are you going to take your kids if you won?

Aww shit. At this rate, I will have won. 

Donate it to the Conservative party please.

Well grab a feather, tickle my arse and call me Playford.

Another shit storm of a thread.

Something the could so simply be wrapped up by a single picture, @Nicola why is it so hard to provide? I mean I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt and even bypass my initial reaction of "Why the heck would you give thousands of pounds to some random, on a forum which you have no monetary association?"

I'm just sat here shacking my head reading, please just post a picture so this can be closed down. I've seen Hackz is in so it's down to him how long it goes on until that point.

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 4

8 minutes ago, Nicola said:

Possibly but Hackz called you fake too earlier 😂 

5 minutes ago, Likklebitofluk said:

what im fake how lol. I just see the thread and sent a guess. 

I didn't say you were fake, I said a no namer, as in somebody that does not contribute regular, theres a difference I think? 🤷‍♂️

the other closest guess is a no namer