1. The winner somehow got the right answer using a birthday which has been contradicted on casinomeister... which he said he never used... but we know he did.
His passport showed the date, I have no reason to believe it was fake
Both him and Nicola have interacted on casinomesiter but claimed to not have until screenshots went up.
I have been a member there for 8 years and interact with a lot of people same as here. I didn't deny ever speaking to them, just don't remember
2. The excuse of the cooling of period has only just came out 2 hours after this thread turned into an absolute mess.
This is nothing new. A cool off makes no difference to withdrawals, it's something I have done for many years and have recommended many times on here to others
3. I feel your being like this Nicola so somehow you can say next week 'Ha I told you so, you all look stupid' which just seem silly and childish. If the cooling of period story is true.
I can't speed up a withdrawal, maybe if I was an affiliate still I could do so. The withdrawal will done on Monday and then proof can be shown
4. The guy who won never commented very regularly at all, actually only once until the comp was posted where he made a few posts on the forum a few days before.
The same can be said for nearly every winner I have seen on CasinoGrounds, nothing new
5. His guess was actually pretty close, and the fact you two are both from casinomeister makes the odds of all this happening quite fishy.
There were several guesses in the £12-£13k range, seemed to be very popular
6. You have been called on on casinomiester in the past for very shady business practises.
Yes with affiliates which I have now left. Have no time for that these days, parasites the lot of them
7. You could be telling the truth but im afriad you have rubbed a lot of people up the wrong way
Never lied about anything, I have too much of a reputation over the 10 years on the forums. If I was fraud then you would have to question a lot of things. I tag casino operators, software developers and even CEOs in my posts of wins and complaints.
8. I need a life and a beer
I'm on my second bottle of wine