Thank you and goodbye

bigbucks1983

Fully respect the honesty mate and been on the bus your on right now many times, even drove the bus a few times rather than be a passenger.

Looking in the mirror and seeing the problem is one of the best and ''HARDEST things to face'' 

Try and deal with tomorrow as a new day and a fresh day then just each day at a time 

Should you wish any further guidance - help - advice then this site has plenty on offer day or night 

Take care man and remember these situations can be fixed as other TGC members have proved.  

• Keeemon 8

Big bucks I totally understand man. You are a great fella and I sincerely hope you beat them demons. I'd have loved to of met up one day but I know it's impossible with us both being bad gamblers. 

I'd love to put a fucking hole in every one of those fobts. 

If you ever need a chat just come on here and private message me champ 

• Keeemon 3

Guest Chair Slots
50 minutes ago, bigbucks1983 said:

Hi All,

Ive come to the conclusion that frequenting gambling forums is not the right thing for me to do at the moment. So after today I wont be coming on to any of them, here included.

Over the past 6 weeks my betting has gotten way out of hand and i need to stop before i get in a hole. Ive now put in place lots of measures again that ive suggested to others, i have doctors appointment booked as i have definitely been using gambling to hide from problems i have at the moment. As most of you may relate to, this epiphany has come after doing my balls in today.

The reason for not visiting sites is that it does trigger something im me, the urge to punt at times. Saturday as an example i popped on to see what was happening and ended up on the tipping thread, this made me decide i want to have a bet so did which then won and i had cash to gamble more with. That is not what i need right now and since my will power is clearly lacking then abstinence is the way forward. The same will apply to streamers, I'll clear my you tube history and avoid them, purely to avoid temptation. 

Im not looking for a pity party or any sympathy. Im making the announcement for myself, it will force me not to come on because ive pointedly said i wont. Hopefully when im back in control i may be able to return but to be honest i hope i never take a step backwards now.

Id like to say thank you to all of you for making the site what it is. This is an amazing community, well done Rolla, Hackz and all of you that make it so, its by far the best site out there. Ive really enjoyed being on here despite my minimal contributions. 

@Miller26 cheers for all the interaction buddy. I wish you all the best on the journey you've started. 

Lastly and aptly, 100%, fuck the fobts.

Take care all.

Good luck. In the nicest possible way, don't be one of those guys who posts a farewell thread and comes back.

Guest Chair Slots
2 minutes ago, Bangers said:

The TGC Door has no lock 

Neither does ya mam's bedroom

image.png.1fdcdce72aa13557e00cd3f13ed34f4b.png

Edited by Chair Slots

Guest Chair Slots
1 hour ago, Miller26 said:

If that a dig dig at me or anyone  else who's gone and come back,well shame on you 

No dig dig at anyone, it’s just a tragically sad thing to do.

38 minutes ago, Chair Slots said:

No dig dig at anyone, it’s just a tragically sad thing to do.

Well I shouldn't of wrote what I said before on big bucks thread so I'll apologise for that but I do think you love to get a sly dig in instead of offering constructive criticism /advice. Anyway I'll leave it at that. 

Guest Chair Slots
35 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Well I shouldn't of wrote what I said before on big bucks thread so I'll apologise for that but I do think you love to get a sly dig in instead of offering constructive criticism /advice. Anyway I'll leave it at that. 

I always give constructive criticism and advice. I’m sure others would back me up on that. If you hadn’t fudged off for months you’d know that too champ ?

27 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

OK maybe I'm being an arse mate. 

I've read the TGC T&C's Bro

Says nowT about leaving and not returning when ya want if ya want 

I probably left and returned more times than you in the 2019 TGC schedule 

As I've said before....................As Gamblers we can be unpredictable characters   

Edited by Bangers
  • Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1