HorseBurger1989 Rant thread

ColourMeUp

Just now, adamuk said:

Excellent certain "ring" to it.

I agree. The full name is Shit Competitions and Awful Taxidermy Gang but S.C.A.T is so much less messier... ahem.

1 hour ago, Kev40 said:

I'd be a bit of a hypocrite if i said i didn't mind a bit of drama and even stirred the pot on more than one occasion @RB91 will definitely vouch for that but this is going a bit far and a regular occurrence. 

Aye you’re always stirring shit! 😂

This thread’s taken a weird turn though, it was more interesting reading horsewanker’s nonsense than half the dross I’ve read on here. 

14 hours ago, centipede said:

to be fair to miller, hes done something that very few people have managed to achieve on the forum - in the shape of a ban. 

even on @lisbonlions67 worst trolling days he still wasnt able to achieve such a feat. 

You must be weeping into your cheerios hotshots mate 😂

Guys 

im reading through this thread and no one has even considered how hard it is for me 

all this argueing and trolling and I can’t even take part - this is torture I’m telling you 😂 

34 minutes ago, lisbonlions67 said:

Guys 

im reading through this thread and no one has even considered how hard it is for me 

all this argueing and trolling and I can’t even take part - this is torture I’m telling you 😂 

Mate I'm trying to kick the Celtic fans off the forum, not encourage them LOL. Managed to get rid of @howfin and currently working on @RB91, the rest will fold like a house of cards after that. HULLO HULLO

Image result for union jack suit

Edited by Blacko
  • Love 3