HorseBurger1989 Rant thread

ColourMeUp

What an absolutely bizarre few pages of a thread. When there were threads like this on biam the odd person would post saying it's threads like these is the reason they hardly post. Now biam is pretty dead. If you are not careful tgc will go the same way. 

• Keeemon 2

3 hours ago, Miller26 said:

This is the last thing I'll write on the matter. 

I never really go on richies chat apart from Friday when he said it was his birthday. Come Saturday I thought I'd show a bit of support and watch for half an hour. 

I open up twitch to see Crunchie asking why con man doesn't come in here. Con man says its because of me and another bellend (it's Denman trust me). Crunchie then says have I been trolling in biam? (I never go on there and trolling is not something I've ever done) 

I join chat to ask why are you lot talking about me. (pretty reasonable don't you think?) 

I say I'm leaving instead of ruining chat. Now richie to my knowledge streams every week, so for me to join in once and to find them talking shit. We'll it's either the biggest coincidence ever or more than likely it's happening all the time. 

When you mention cliques (thanks for correcting it the spelling police). This is exactly what I'm on about. I knew you would chip in sooner or later. 

I haven't had any interaction with that person whatsoever, pretty much no idea who he is. So it might not be me. I am sure he is still a prick though.

2 hours ago, 4houghts said:

I am in there quite a lot, I don't normally believe in coincidence but this time round I do, crunchie is a sound guy

You may well be right and he has a chip on his shoulder about you who knows but is that enough to go on like this 

Genuinely never heard you mentioned on there in a bad light, I will say I have seen other people be bad mouthed though. 

Of to watch the 2nd half GLORY GLORY MAN UTD 

I bet it was me. I am about to kick off.

2 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

I agree @Kev40 but it strange how some members like to jump on the bandwagon and cause the drama even if they don't even know the facts.. 🤷‍♀️

I mean to be fair, I think Crunchie is alright and Miller has misunderstood him. I have seen the private messages of people talking shit about me and I really do not care, most of them also frequent Richies stream and may or may not have said things there, again I really don't care. I prefer to just post the odd little comment here and there to keep them riled up. But ultimately they are irrelevant to me, I have said it before those people who I refer to in particular, honestly they are so uninteresting and irrelevant that when they die even their partners etc will forget about them in a week or two. 😂

1 minute ago, Jok3st3r said:

Nothing happened, that's the point. 

I've basically read two sentences that was posted from the chat and really don't see any offensive comments. Is @Miller26 making a mountain out a molehill with this bullshit?. What is this with people being trolled, stalked etc.. apart from the odd meltdown everyone seems cool with each other.

5 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

I agree @Kev40 but it strange how some members like to jump on the bandwagon and cause the drama even if they don't even know the facts.. 🤷‍♀️

I'd be a bit of a hypocrite if i said i didn't mind a bit of drama and even stirred the pot on more than one occasion @RB91 will definitely vouch for that but this is going a bit far and a regular occurrence. 

• Keeemon 2

2 minutes ago, Denman said:

I mean to be fair, I think Crunchie is alright and Miller has misunderstood him. I have seen the private messages of people talking shit about me and I really do not care, most of them also frequent Richies stream and may or may not have said things there, again I really don't care. I prefer to just post the odd little comment here and there to keep them riled up. But ultimately they are irrelevant to me, I have said it before those people who I refer to in particular, honestly they are so uninteresting and irrelevant that when they die even their partners etc will forget about them in a week or two. 😂

I think your a bit out of line with the partners forgetting about their dead spouse in a week or two comment Denman! I reckon my wife could manage that in under a week.

Guest andywilliams1187
4 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I think your a bit out of line with the partners forgetting about their dead spouse in a week or two comment Denman! I reckon my wife could manage that in under a week.

I think my dog would be more arsed than Shelley if I didn't come home.

Dont really get this he said she said arguing. Just a complete waste if time.

Edited by andywilliams1187

1 minute ago, Blacko said:

Well yeah, it was being generous. It wasn't referencing you though, you are alright and not apart of the terrorist organisation known to me as The Lemon Tea Party.

1 minute ago, Kev40 said:

I'd be a bit of a hypocrite if i said i didn't mind a bit of drama and even stirred the pot on more than one occasion @RB91 will definitely vouch for that but this is going a bit far and a regular occurrence. 

@Miller26 is in a bad place at the moment folks so a little bit of compassion imo is needed, I agree there has been 1or 2 comments made that are well below the belt and I am in no way sticking up for them.

Trying to control an addiction whilst dealing with every day to day life dilemmas can be challenging at best.

A happy miller would of taken this with a pinch of salt and not even batted an eyelid at it.

• Keeemon 1

The paranoia is getting beyond fucking control now, it's like something out of a Bond movie with all these conspiracies of people being stalked and pursued by strangers. Wary of having a go at Nick slots now when I could have Russian assassins dropping poison into my Oval-tine in Greggs.