Blackpool Review ?

adamuk

15 minutes ago, Blampy said:

I’d like to add that banter, laughs, friendship and willingness to help throughout the weekend epitomises what this community is all about. I also witnessed three noble gestures of generosity that will stay with me for a long time.

I very very very much agree on this. Top people that came to blackpool. Next weekend do it all over again? x

• Puke! 2

6 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Sounds like much fun was had.... we need to set up an area called TBC. Where are the photos?

The sadest part of all the original organiser couldn't make it @Bangers you are missed around here and I hope you come back soon. 

To be fair the only real pictures I got from the weekend was of rollas legs. We started a competition of who can get the most pictures of his legs for @Freddy from the hood But think I was the only one that got a few pictures 

so @Freddy from the hood Here’s one for you 

E1824F8B-C40E-4AC9-B63A-601FEEA45B64.jpeg

• Puke! 1
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, Sgt_bilk0 said:

Great write up @adamuk thanks mate, really makes me ???? think you've said it all bro.

The community really did shine through man. ?

The come back from The Bandit was a legendary moment which capped off a legendary weekend.

The shots at the end ?????

Am well and truly AFF it.

Bilks ?

What was we shooting?? I remember ordering some shots and red bulls