Me and Myself??!?

themagician_

14 hours ago, Kinkerbells said:

I hate people mugging Paul off it does my head in but I guess I better keep my mouth shut and not say what I really want to say.

Same here Becks it does my head in that people try to d**kride Paul just to try and get sub's to fill there pockets up with money.

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

14 hours ago, Kinkerbells said:

I get that everyone knows her from the fruity lot as were I was once associated unfortunately but my argument has she contributed since or before???

I rest my case.

I'm not here to start a argument I'm here to make a valid point. 

I don't know if  I'm getting the wrong end of the stick. It's Pauls or Hackz's decsion who streams on the forum, just giving the little guy a chance. which is good.I think only Zingo, Mikey and Roger and Nicky have the privelage so far. But I mostly agree with you Kinks. Roger contributes on here as does Mikey, but this Huda woman? Some peeps might already follow her on twitch or whatever, but as far as I know she has never been part of this community, and when she did, made one promo speach and not even replied to the comments. She may be a nice person and provide good content, but surely she should make some effort to interact and promote herself further if she wants to stream through here and make streaming a full time thing. Perhaps people should be members for a minimum amount of time, or made a certain amount of posts before being allowed to stream?? But its the big boss men who decide at the end of the day. If your still awake, I agreed with you lovely x ?

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 3

I believe if you're an active member on this forum then there is no problem like Bingoking, he was active on here before he made a thread saying he might stream. Roger is active on here and has been for ages, Nicki used to be but i think she has had enough of forums and stuff now. But still they are/was active so for me they are trying to be apart of what is happening on this community.

Even if Hackz and Paul says it is ok for these random streamers to appear and advertise on the forum for there own personal gain without being apart of it then i will always say it's bulls**t and shouldn't be allowed. But lets be honest there is nothing anyone can do if it's allowed and they don't mind people coming on here just to use and take the pee out of them just for free self promotion.

IT'S ALL BULLS**T!

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

47 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

I don't know if  I'm getting the wrong end of the stick. It's Pauls or Hackz's decsion who streams on the forum, just giving the little guy a chance. which is good.I think only Zingo, Mikey and Roger and Nicky have the privelage so far. But I mostly agree with you Kinks. Roger contributes on here as does Mikey, but this Huda woman? Some peeps might already follow her on twitch or whatever, but as far as I know she has never been part of this community, and when she did, made one promo speach and not even replied to the comments. She may be a nice person and provide good content, but surely she should make some effort to interact and promote herself further if she wants to stream through here and make streaming a full time thing. Perhaps people should be members for a minimum amount of time, or made a certain amount of posts before being allowed to stream?? But its the big boss men who decide at the end of the day. If your still awake, I agreed with you lovely x ?

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. ????

4 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

People should be here to support Paul in what ever he chooses to do. I see alot using this forum as a platform to make themselves bigger and is totally outta fucking order.

There are ways of promoting yourself, and using Paul and his popularity shouldn't be one.

Xx

Couldn't of put it better myself 100% correct in everything said here

• Keeemon 1

Surely it makes no sense allowing self promotion from people who don't contribute as if they're an affiliate then it's taking money off Paul too in a way. Look at the scene at the minute though and the trash that's out there. Spamming and aggressive marketing works unfortunately. Growth should be organic in my opinion. 

I don't see any problem if they are not promoting for financial gain. 

• Keeemon 3

28 minutes ago, McSplooger said:

Growth should be organic

I like that Ryan, you been on some sort of marketing course lately or something? Got a meeting later, might put that line in, just for the sake of it, sounds good.

Tidy! ?

Oh yeah, I agree with you btw, and Kinks and Lucy.

You better not lose this footy now..... the sharks below you are smelling blood! Keeeeeeeeeeeemon!!

• Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 1

I am so on the fence with this. On the one hand you have Paul who is the nicest guy, particularly when it comes to support, regardless of who they are then you have the people who take advantage of the nice guy, which appears to be the case here, me personally want to give the benefit of doubt to everyone. Chances are a must no matter who you are.

However it soon becomes clear those who are taking the piss we make up our own minds as to who we watch/support.

I don't get the impression Paul is in this for the money, which I find strange but also respect, commend and applaud him for.

Having said all that and reading others comments it has perhaps opened my eyes and put things in a different light! OK, I've now done a 360!!! No to self promotion, you have to prove yourself first!

• Puke! 1
  • Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 2

21 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

I like that Ryan, you been on some sort of marketing course lately or something? Got a meeting later, might put that line in, just for the sake of it, sounds good.

Tidy! ?

Oh yeah, I agree with you btw, and Kinks and Lucy.

You better not lose this footy now..... the sharks below you are smelling blood! Keeeeeeeeeeeemon!!

Haha I don't think they will be too impressed. Some generic term that my man! I used to do a lot of SEO for private clients so it's pretty standard terminology, soz to disappoint. 

Mate I'm doing a Liverpool and choking harder than my mum does in the bedroom. I've already accepted my fate. You can do me a favour this week though and taking down a contender. Go! 

On 16/04/2019 at 18:41, Kinkerbells said:

I get that everyone knows her from the fruity lot as were I was once associated unfortunately but my argument has she contributed since or before???

I rest my case.

I'm not here to start a argument I'm here to make a valid point. 

Zingo hasn't been featured in ages mate, she then joined the forum and said hello and as I felt that might of been for the wrong reason (ie to get featured again) she hasn't been featured since. 

Literally just mikey and loveisagamble are featured on here at present

@lucy_tgc @Kinkerbells

Like i say @MrUKHackzi honestly don't have a problem with any streamer coming here on the forum if they're willing to participate with it. I understand they're affiliates and just trying to grow there channel which i don't have a problem with. What i'm trying to say is don't be a c**ty beg and use this forum to help you fill your pockets if you're not willing to help the forum grow then why should the forum and members help your channel grow. I just don't want to see you and Paul being used like that. And i'm going to say it straight i don't care if you and Paul allow it on here In my oppinion it is f**king wrong but i'll keep my mouth closed.

• Puke! 2

4 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Rolla and I feel the same @lucy_tgc I don't know if someones said otherwise but you have to be apart of TGC to be featured on here, of course the odd poker stream might be featured but as a streamer, no chance.

You say that but i've never seen zingo slots take part here on tje forum until recently and it was allowed. Idk i'm gonna keep my mouth closed anyway.

• Puke! 1

Just now, lucy_tgc said:

You say that but i've never seen zingo slots take part here on tje forum until recently and it was allowed. Idk i'm gonna keep my mouth closed anyway.

That was my fault, she agreed to join on here, I featured her, she then didn't join until I un-featured her, lesson learnt.

P.s I will also try to find ugly streamers in future to keep the TGC gyal-dem happy :Mutley:

• Shocked! 1
  • Good Luck! 1

3 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

That was my fault, she agreed to join on here, I featured her, she then didn't join until I un-featured her, lesson learnt.

P.s I will also try to find ugly streamers in future to keep the TGC gyal-dem happy :Mutley:

Almost cursed you out then ?

• Love 1