Me and Myself??!?

themagician_

Fuck man, I kind of liked that Zingo girl, I don't want to be really rude and explicit as I know crunchiemcnutface is as sensitive as me Mam, but honest to god when I watched her briefly for an hour or two, I just kept on thinking, I bet this girls tulip looks like her face. I never usually think that, but its just something I strongly felt. The way she moved her lips and her mouth around. Its really hard to explain but if you watch her, you might understand. It was kind of a bit of a turn on.

2 hours ago, Denman said:

Fuck man, I kind of liked that Zingo girl, I don't want to be really rude and explicit as I know crunchiemcnutface is as sensitive as me Mam, but honest to god when I watched her briefly for an hour or two, I just kept on thinking, I bet this girls cunt looks like her face. I never usually think that, but its just something I strongly felt. The way she moved her lips and her mouth around. Its really hard to explain but if you watch her, you might understand. It was kind of a bit of a turn on.

Her personality was very alluring but I never looked at her in the same way you have, those thoughts pass in Yur 40's 

Did for me anyway