Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

28 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Small fields at Southwell, so just a token tenner after i blanked yesterday, save money for Fri and Sat..... PP and an ew treble, which will be reinvested tonight if any joy, if not, leaving things alone.

SOUTHWELL PP -

1 .Seasearch  &   Anna jameela

2. FAV

3. Foolad,  Moonraker  and  Classic pursuit

4. Mr Carbonator

5. All 3

6. Mama Africa, Majestic Moon, Side Effect  and   Dashing Poet

e/w treble  SEASEARCH @7/1 1.15s, (Baldings), BAWTRY BAY 1.45s @28/1 (Trainer 50% in last 14 days)  and  CANIMAR  4.25K(x) @11/1 (down in weights, run better lto)

Just done the cardinal sin of picking horses without backing them . Point zero 6/1 in the last ?. I do fancy moonraker in the next bud 

• Agree 2

18 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I've done a couple of bets myself today.   Running right now in the 1.50 Gowran Park I'm on Presenting Percy 7/4 doubled with Faatinah 11/8 2.30 Meydan and I've also done Faatinah with Bin Bttuta in the 5.25 Meydan as an enhanced 5/1 double.

Did you get Best odds guaranteed on Presenting Percy? some good racing there today for a Thursday. Good Luck in the next at meydan

• Keeemon 1

Seeing as I've been black balled out of the comp I might as well post my few for tonight here. The first at Chelmsford 16.25 is a bit of a cluster fuck. Lion Hearted leading the market at 7/4. While Appleby does well with these sort of horses, it's hard for me to take 7/4 about a horse that hasn't shown anything. Amor Fati at 11/4 who stormed up here 2 weeks ago is probably the safest option and this idiot stung me a few weeks ago as well, but at 11/4 have to bypass. Sir Lancelott is appealing at 8/1 but has a wide draw and generally isnt as good on this surface as all other wins on the AW have been elsewhere. Malaysian Boleh also at 8/1 looks a solid bet as generally runs well here and did finish a close up 4th LTO (behind Amor Fati that day), though hasnt won in a while now so perhaps off to the old folks home for him. As such, we need to take a chance with Canimar 10/1 EW (generally). Bit of a shot to nothing here really. Yet to win and very disappointing the whole of last year, however, showed signs of improvements in first time cheekpieces over c/d last month, finishing 5th that day, beaten a couples of lengths by Ertidaad (also Malaysian Boleh was a length infront that day too, finishing 2nd). Ertidaad went on to bomb out his next start, Malaysian Boleh has been inconsistent, the 3rd has bombed out, though the 4th Ms Bates has won on the next start, so the form line isnt all that great to follow. Canimar is dropping to quite a handy mark and with Gavin taking off 3lbs and with hope the refitted cheekpieces spark more improvement, 10/1 seems a generous price here. Of the rest in the race there isnt much else to talk about, so well cross our fingers and go a quarter balls deep and hope for the best.

• Chaching! 2
  • Keeemon 1

18 minutes ago, howfin said:

Seeing as I've been black balled out of the comp I might as well post my few for tonight here. The first at Chelmsford 16.25 is a bit of a cluster fuck. Lion Hearted leading the market at 7/4. While Appleby does well with these sort of horses, it's hard for me to take 7/4 about a horse that hasn't shown anything. Amor Fati at 11/4 who stormed up here 2 weeks ago is probably the safest option and this idiot stung me a few weeks ago as well, but at 11/4 have to bypass. Sir Lancelott is appealing at 8/1 but has a wide draw and generally isnt as good on this surface as all other wins on the AW have been elsewhere. Malaysian Boleh also at 8/1 looks a solid bet as generally runs well here and did finish a close up 4th LTO (behind Amor Fati that day), though hasnt won in a while now so perhaps off to the old folks home for him. As such, we need to take a chance with Canimar 10/1 EW (generally). Bit of a shot to nothing here really. Yet to win and very disappointing the whole of last year, however, showed signs of improvements in first time cheekpieces over c/d last month, finishing 5th that day, beaten a couples of lengths by Ertidaad (also Malaysian Boleh was a length infront that day too, finishing 2nd). Ertidaad went on to bomb out his next start, Malaysian Boleh has been inconsistent, the 3rd has bombed out, though the 4th Ms Bates has won on the next start, so the form line isnt all that great to follow. Canimar is dropping to quite a handy mark and with Gavin taking off 3lbs and with hope the refitted cheekpieces spark more improvement, 10/1 seems a generous price here. Of the rest in the race there isnt much else to talk about, so well cross our fingers and go a quarter balls deep and hope for the best.

Just like my write ups there howfin ?

• Love 1