Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

PP and trixie down this afternoon so here's one for tonight...

6,11  -  8  -  6,13  -  1,3,4  -  1,3,6  -  4,7

another small trixie

ARCHIE 8.15k @28/1,   BANTA BAY @20/1 7.45(X)  and   BAASHA @11/1 7.15

bit pissed off was going to do Elliott the dragon in the comp as well as the PP but went for the safer Gosden horse in the next. Bugger.

Oh fuck, just seen my PP numbers, nothing like what I actually got. Please ignore, though you probably do. FFS fuck knows what I copied down. I mite do the names from here on. Need to wear me googles more....

had the first 4 winners in my PP.....not one is in the comp. FFS

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Crunchienut said:

Oh fuck, just seen my PP numbers, nothing like what I actually got. Please ignore, though you probably do. FFS fuck knows what I copied down. I mite do the names from here on. Need to wear me googles more....

had the first 4 winners in my PP.....not one is in the comp. FFS

When I fancy a dup of any of yours, I just use the names!! ?

Edited by Poker

Got a fancied one tomorrow lads.

3.35 Gowran Park

Gurteen been in my tracker since his maiden hurdle second to Min on hurdle debut. He's always been a chaser in the making as a P2P winner but even so he's got some tasty hurdle form, he's ran in 2 chases finishing behind Anibale Fly (rated 167), Martello Tower (Peaked 150), Brelade (141) and Tout et pemis (151). He was absolutely cruising last time and looked sure to be heavily involved in the finish but for clattering the fence 3 out. Now I know the connections love to punt their horses so there is a wee doubt in my mind there could be a tasty handicap in him rather than today and he's also returning from a hefty lay off of over 400 days. But his price is 33 to fecking 1. That is a massive insult to this horses chances. I'm sure he's gonna go off 10's or 12's which is a much fairer reflection of his chances. 33's with Paddys/Betfair and Betvictor. Was with Freds too but they shoved him down to 28's the second I backed him with them ?

• Chaching! 5
  • Keeemon 1

3 hours ago, Poker said:

Kemp - 20:15

Archie & Global Style (40s!!! thanks skybet!! & 16s) - e/w

+

1 x secret squirrel e/w for the Pasty Racing Syndicate ?

* pasty racing syndicate picks are mostly slightly lower odds by the way!

GTFIT!!!! Cheers Mr Murrock, you really messed that one up!!!

eee-168.png

20s... erh no thanks Mr Bookies, you can shove that where my 40s shine!!

Small fields at Southwell, so just a token tenner after i blanked yesterday, save money for Fri and Sat..... PP and an ew treble, which will be reinvested tonight if any joy, if not, leaving things alone.

SOUTHWELL PP -

1 .Seasearch  &   Anna jameela

2. FAV

3. Foolad,  Moonraker  and  Classic pursuit

4. Mr Carbonator

5. All 3

6. Mama Africa, Majestic Moon, Side Effect  and   Dashing Poet

e/w treble  SEASEARCH @7/1 1.15s, (Baldings), BAWTRY BAY 1.45s @28/1 (Trainer 50% in last 14 days)  and  CANIMAR  4.25K(x) @11/1 (down in weights, run better lto)

• Chaching! 1