Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

I noticed Richard kingscote had bailed out on Goodwood for nottingham today, had a quick look and thought, nah, there were some well backed shorties in a few of his races.

Race 1 -    BOOOOM  8/1  winner in Ishvara

Race 2  -   BOOOM !  9/1 winner Sir Boris for Dascombe

He's not riding now until the 4.00 when he rides for michael Stoute on El picador, currently 7/2.

• Like 1
  • Keeemon 1

haha, just noticed the form on the 4 runners apart from the 2 faves in the 2.40 Stratford......the only horse that doesn't have a letter as its entire form has a Zero  ? talk about poor race, well done Du Chatelier for actually completing a race, I daren't look how much he lost by.....

PPUP0-F
i T
20190801str144004.png?2

DU CHATELIER (FR) 9 

ch g Network - Elza III (Ut*lazer) 

P
i T
20190801str144005.png?2

GOODGOLLYMISSJOLLY (IRE) 57 

ch m Ask - Reconbustible (Mr Combustible) 

P
i T
20190801str144006.png?2

ANNIEAREYOUOK 24 

br f Passing Glance - Ellerslie Jackie (Supreme Leader) 

PP-P
i T

Here's my place treble for today which must have a chance of coming in.

£20.00

Treble

@ 3.85/1

Potential Returns:

£96.92

Cash Out £32.92
Settled
Won
81741.GIF

2 - Spanish Mission @ 1/1

Place Betting - 3 Places

15.00 Goodwood: Gordon Stakes

Today
Thu15:35
72441.GIF

9 - Mehdaayih @ 1/2

Place Betting - 3 Places

15.35 Goodwood: Nassau Stakes

Thu16:10
412004.GIF

6 - Governor Of Punjab @ 8/13

Place Betting - 5 Places

16.10 Goodwood - Paying 5 Places

Paddock & Race available shortly before 16:10
Edited by Mad Slasher McGurk
  • Chaching! 1

40 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

haha, just noticed the form on the 4 runners apart from the 2 faves in the 2.40 Stratford......the only horse that doesn't have a letter as its entire form has a Zero  ? talk about poor race, well done Du Chatelier for actually completing a race, I daren't look how much he lost by.....

PPUP0-F
i T
20190801str144004.png?2

DU CHATELIER (FR) 9 

ch g Network - Elza III (Ut*lazer) 

P
i T
20190801str144005.png?2

GOODGOLLYMISSJOLLY (IRE) 57 

ch m Ask - Reconbustible (Mr Combustible) 

P
i T
20190801str144006.png?2

ANNIEAREYOUOK 24 

br f Passing Glance - Ellerslie Jackie (Supreme Leader) 

PP-P
i T

I backed that Goodgollymissjolly in that race, it had the look of a big priced winner shock where a horse that has done nothing wins at a huge price.  Postie knocked on the door at the tail end of the race so I never saw the finish.

Edited by Mad Slasher McGurk

Lol I actually think Ryan moore is laying of all his runners and buying a house in the south of france end of this season not one winner at goodwood yet, what is obrien doing sticking with this fool of a bloke 

Last 14 days

Wins: Rides: 52(13%)

Hasn't had a win in Last 21 rides (days)

Past 7 winner odds, 5/4 Fav, 11/8 Fav, 2/5 fav, 7/2 Fav, 11/8 Fav, 8-1, 6/4 Fav 

Constantinople is a hold up horse, so what does this genius do? he goes to the front and nearly strangles the horse head of! & no I didn't back the horse but I did back hermosa and he goes of in front again at a stupid pace and gives the horse no chance, first try at the distance and goes of in front this guy no words #stewards 

:crywithlaughter:??

Edited by 4houghts

Didn't see the race but Nayef Road which won an hour ago was one of the Johnston horses I have backed today. I have it in a double with African Swift 11/1 going onto a 16/1 so I have a nice little sweat now. There are others I fancy more in the 4.45 though, including the other Johnston runner... ?

1 minute ago, Denman said:

Didn't see the race but Nayef Road which won an hour ago was one of the Johnston horses I have backed today. I have it in a double with African Swift 11/1 going onto a 16/1 so I have a nice little sweat now. There are others I fancy more in the 4.45 though, including the other Johnston runner... ?

very lucky you had ryan genius moore strangle the favs head of on the rail and Spencer went for a gap up your misses 

Edited by 4houghts

13 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

very lucky you had ryan genius moore strangle the favs head of on the rail and Spencer went for a gap up your misses 

It was one of the ones mentioned to me as having a strong chance. So maybe they got lucky to get so close. I think from the first two days of 5 horses there were 2 winners (I only did one of them), 2 2nds and a nowhere, today so far, 1 winner, 1 loser, 2 to go (one in the 4.10 which result maybe in now with Ryan Moore on it, I didn't do it, it was a fairly short price) and then African Swift.

Ah sounds like they are having an arse on at Goodwood. So not gone yet, Governor of Punjab was the one mentioned. I have done Mick Channons in that race and also now adding the Johnston outsider to the mix as that would be a classic Johnston result, the outsider beating his 1st and 2nd favourite.

3 minutes ago, Denman said:

Ah sounds like they are having an arse on at Goodwood. So not gone yet, Governor of Punjab was the one mentioned. I have done Mick Channons in that race and also now adding the Johnston outsider to the mix as that would be a classic Johnston result, the outsider beating his 1st and 2nd favourite.

seriously if you had a miler horse who normally is held up, would you give instructions to go upfront in a 1m 2f race and try to win from the front 

none of his rides are making any sense at the big meetings this year 

Just now, 4houghts said:

typical gets done on two strong favs and bolts up on a 9/2 fav

#triggered 

I am glad the Mick Channon one dropped off, if it had been 2nd, narrowly beaten I would have been smashing the room up. ?

It is typical though, I had considered doing a decent stake Yankee today on the 4 selections, that would have been a nice priced double up with 1 to go. It leaves me in the position of if the next one wins I will make decent profit still, but I will be pissed at the missed treble.

9 minutes ago, Denman said:

who is this magic tipster lol

3 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

you on then?  :Mutley: #ryanmooresnumberonefan

had hermosa and the horse didn't even make it to the 8f marker i think lol

had that liberty beach yesterday that won, hermosa and that band of outlaws coming up 

Edited by 4houghts
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Bangers said:

Poor day today but those are the risks 

Moving On 

15:00 Goodwood - Constantinople @ 9/4 NAP  

16:25 Stratford - Camaplu @ 4/1

20:30 Epsom - Poets Magic @ 7/2 

What a fecking day 

Smashed the Gosden runner in Race 1 at Goodwood 

Tasty bet on Hat's off to Harry in 16:00 Nottingham 

And why OH WHY was Foveros ever 3/1 ...............GET THE FECK IN THERE 

And how cool was Brendan Powell just now on Camaplu at Stratford ..................I fecking love BOG ...................Get the fudge in there - 6 to feckin 1 

We don't need Ryan Moore my lad 

Get in there 

My Lad.PNG

• Love 1
  • Good Luck! 2