4.  Arsenal  v  Liverpool

5.  Huddersfield  v  Fulham

Jake  v  Denman

Markymark(AW,HW,AW,D,HW)  v  Brownman

Villalad (AW, HW, HW, HW, D)  v  Devon Eagle

Jollyman (AW, HW, AW, AW, HW)  v  RocknRolla

Crunchie (AW, HW, D, AW, HW) v  Kinkerbells

Hackz  v  Richie  - tie of the week

Sirbetsalot  v  Centipede (AW, HW, HW, HW, HW)

Hotshots  v  Poker

Blampy (AW, HW, HW, D, AW ) v  Mad Slasher (AW, HW, AW, HW, AW)

TheWineLine  v  David AW, HW, HW, AW, D

HUGE UPDATE!!!

The app is now live at the top of this thread, what I propose is that we all put our selections in the thread this week as usual just in case something goes wrong but could everyone please also make there selections using the app, just simply tick for each match home win, draw or away win, you don't have to press submit they are automatically saved, you can also click on the bottom left once some results come in to see how people are fairing against there opponent! In fact let me make a quick video!

• Like 2
  • Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 1

1.  Bournemouth  v  Manchester Utd 

2.  Everton  v  Brighton

3.  Stoke City  v  Middlesbrough

Jake  v  Denman

Jollyman (AW, HW, AW, AW, HW)  v  RocknRolla

Sirbetsalot aka mrcantcopyandpaste (D,AW,AW,AW,HW) v  Centipede (AW, HW, HW, HW, HW)

Hotshots  ( AW,HW,HW,AW,AW)v  Poker

TheWineLine D, HW, HW, D, D v  David AW, HW, HW, AW, D

1.  Bournemouth  v  Manchester Utd 

2.  Everton  v  Brighton

3.  Stoke City  v  Middlesbrough

Jake  v  Denman

Jollyman (AW, HW, AW, AW, HW)  v  RocknRolla (D, HW, HW, D, D)

Sirbetsalot aka mrcantcopyandpaste (D,AW,AW,AW,HW) v  Centipede (AW, HW, HW, HW, HW)

Hotshots  ( AW,HW,HW,AW,AW)v  Poker

TheWineLine D, HW, HW, D, D v  David AW, HW, HW, AW, D

6 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

HUGE UPDATE!!!

The app is now live at the top of this thread, what I propose is that we all put our selections in the thread this week as usual just in case something goes wrong but could everyone please also make there selections using the app, just simply tick for each match home win, draw or away win, you don't have to press submit they are automatically saved, you can also click on the bottom left once some results come in to see how people are fairing against there opponent! In fact let me make a quick video!

You clever fecker you

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crunchienut said:

@MrUKHackz looks good fella, you and blamps must have spent ages on it.  Do I have to PM the fixtures we are playing and the head to heads every week or is it all calculated by the app and you'll do the game selections? 

Cheers!

For the mean time I have to enter the matches to pick from and head to head line ups but im sure we can make the app better over time, so yeah if you can PM me them.

If you click the bottom left and then choose a match, ie me vs richie, click it and you'll see our selections so you can see who has and hasnt made selections 

• Keeemon 1

16 minutes ago, Blampy said:

He didn’t do much mate 

Didn't think so, bit of a glory boy our Hackz......

Doing my bit for responsible gambling tonight and not betting so I'm not betting just going to see if i can find some footy winners for tomorrow instead.

Had about 4 perch and a roach in 20 mins earlier and then nothing. Only small tho. The pike in the lakes by the house are mostly jacks, but may go to a different lake and see if i can get a bigger one on deadbait in the coming weeks, but not got the tackle here for them bad boys...

• Keeemon 1

5 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Didn't think so, bit of a glory boy our Hackz......

Doing my bit for responsible gambling tonight and not betting so I'm not betting just going to see if i can find some footy winners for tomorrow instead.

Had about 4 perch and a roach in 20 mins earlier and then nothing. Only small tho. The pike in the lakes by the house are mostly jacks, but may go to a different lake and see if i can get a bigger one on deadbait in the coming weeks, but not got the tackle here for them bad boys...

I’m having a tinker on the breeders cup, 0 from 2 so far :feelsbadman:

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Line of duty in the 9.00 looked good, but too short for me to back on it's own....plus I'm being responsible ?

Think i might do 2 or 3 lines in the footy tomorrow, see if i have better luck than going all-in one one line.

5 fold acca insurance mate on betfred. One team lets you down money back as a free bet

Ok cheers mate. Looks like the parties on for tomorrow, but thankfully not at ours. Mel managed to get our boss to open the club and stump up a ton for some fireworks ?. So they headed to the outlet centre to get some earlier. It also means other people will be there to take control of the fireworks. GTFIT. BTW. I helped out by doing the manly thing and went on the booze run ?

• Good Luck! 1

1 hour ago, Crunchienut said:

Line of duty in the 9.00 looked good, but too short for me to back on it's own....plus I'm being responsible ?

Think i might do 2 or 3 lines in the footy tomorrow, see if i have better luck than going all-in one one line.

Booom Baby!!  3/1 winner Blamps.

• Good Luck! 1