Football Competition 2018 SELECTIONS PAGE

Crunchie

13 hours ago, centipede said:

yeah, I guess either Brownman or miller. not sure who else is on the reserve list

Ha, awkward as he hasn't missed two consecutive weeks. He didn't do the horses either this week. I'll PM him see if things are OK.

We can get Brownman to pick some this week. If Cato is a no show, Brownman can slip seamlessly back in. I'm not clear on the Lucy situation as she said she was leaving because of what Miller said to her, and Miller earlier said he didn't want to play, but that may have changed? Also The Mad Slasher does want to play. Clear as mud... and that's the easy bit.

Just when I thought I was getting on top of things at some point soon were going to split into 2 new prize leagues, and keep the main one open. With a completely new set of fixtures. So in effect everyone will be playing 2 games a week. Hopefully predicting the same matches (Please ?). I'm just hoping there is some tool on you tube I can use to calculate the new fixtures in the leagues of 10. In fact I'll have a look tonight when i got the golf on. It's a good idea to have more opportunities to win prizes, but not looking forward to the prospect, at the moment, of organising fixtures with people getting promoted and relegated every month, as far as I understand. We'll see, like i said I'll have a look later, but for now the sun is out, and I'm off fishing out the back.

Without you though @centipede I'd be fucked basically. 

• Keeemon 1

Right I had a quick look while my groundbait is working it's magic, and it's pretty easy to do 2 new round robin tables. ?

It's sorting out the dates when people want it to start. Not sure if I mentioned it, that if things are going well, I will try and do an FA Cup type thing too. If anyone is left playing of course. But that's not till next year probably, though may trial something sooner???

• Keeemon 1

5 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

I'm so confused what the fuck is going on......

me too lovely, but think I'm sorted now, I'll type it all up soon. Just a matter of knowing who is playing. Wish I started a rugby one now, be just Me v Richie every week ?

Hope your enjoying the sun ? nice here in the Cirencester today.

Guest centipede

I'm sure Lucy will be ok, Miller was just having a bad day which he apologised for. What did she say then?

Before you work out leagues etc you really need to know what exactly is going on with prizes etc. Depending on numbers id recommend 3 leagues of 8 or even leagues of 6 with 1 or 2 places promo/relegation. 

The world is your oyster right now for however you want to set it up.

15 hours ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Changing results and rules after they have already have been decided is just shit ..... Week 4 not now cato didnt pick and won against poker - But i noticed that poker didnt get the 3 points . 

Week 4 4thoyghts never choose against villalad and villa lad won who said that the wheel would not have choose 4 winners and villa lad would have lost 

I have said from the start if people no show they should get a loss but nearly every person said i was wroing , Then all of a sudden rolla adds prizes and The only result changed was mine AFTER THE RESULTS - fuck that 

My result was changed against 4houghts I originally won but after the spin it ended a draw it’s no big deal though 

• Keeemon 2

1 minute ago, Rocknrolla said:

@Crunchienut I would say leave it as it is for now, as currently looking at ways of incorporating an app or something on the site where people can go to to make their selections, hopefully its possible

Just when I thought i have things worked out ? No worries fella, but anything i had planned could not start until after the next International break on the 20th of October anyway.

But I'm sure @centipede will still produce a table for the current 'Manager of the Month'  running  from 15th Sept to 5th Oct. Number of prizes is up to you. That all OK still? ?

Cheers, I'll get back to playing with me rod n tackle.....

• Love 1
  • Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, Crunchienut said:

Just when I thought i have things worked out ? No worries fella, but anything i had planned could not start until after the next International break on the 20th of October anyway.

But I'm sure @centipede will still produce a table for the current 'Manager of the Month'  running  from 15th Sept to 5th Oct. Number of prizes is up to you. That all OK still? ?

Cheers, I'll get back to playing with me rod n tackle.....

Yep still all good

• Keeemon 1

2 hours ago, Crunchienut said:

Ha, awkward as he hasn't missed two consecutive weeks. He didn't do the horses either this week. I'll PM him see if things are OK.

We can get Brownman to pick some this week. If Cato is a no show, Brownman can slip seamlessly back in. I'm not clear on the Lucy situation as she said she was leaving because of what Miller said to her, and Miller earlier said he didn't want to play, but that may have changed? Also The Mad Slasher does want to play. Clear as mud... and that's the easy bit.

Just when I thought I was getting on top of things at some point soon were going to split into 2 new prize leagues, and keep the main one open. With a completely new set of fixtures. So in effect everyone will be playing 2 games a week. Hopefully predicting the same matches (Please ?). I'm just hoping there is some tool on you tube I can use to calculate the new fixtures in the leagues of 10. In fact I'll have a look tonight when i got the golf on. It's a good idea to have more opportunities to win prizes, but not looking forward to the prospect, at the moment, of organising fixtures with people getting promoted and relegated every month, as far as I understand. We'll see, like i said I'll have a look later, but for now the sun is out, and I'm off fishing out the back.

Without you though @centipede I'd be fucked basically. 

Happy to offer my services but unlike my nan, I won’t charge 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Kinkerbells said:

I just thought it was a bit of fun and bragging rights to be honest. It's gone way past all that now. Forgive me if I'm the only one that thinks this. I just feel sorry for the guys that go out their way to sort all this out. With fixtures,points etc etc. ??

Agree mate, some sort of thank you needed, maybe Hachz or Rolla could pop a T-shirt to the guys for there great work???

• Puke! 2
  • Keeemon 1

3 hours ago, Kinkerbells said:

I just thought it was a bit of fun and bragging rights to be honest. It's gone way past all that now. Forgive me if I'm the only one that thinks this. I just feel sorry for the guys that go out their way to sort all this out. With fixtures,points etc etc. ??

Absofeckinlutely kinks without them there would be no comp. Top lads I reckon. 

• Puke! 2
  • Keeemon 1

Guest Miller26
47 minutes ago, centipede said:

its nice of you all to say.

I cant speak for @Crunchienut, but I dont do it for recognition, just to enhance the fun for the community and everyone here

Crunchienut definitely does it for the recognition ??

Haha, recognition??  funny ?  I also want to say thanks for the nice things being said though.

Don't worry i have plans for a midweek cup comp with the footy before Christmas as practice for an FA Cup style thing in the New Year as there will be no mid week racing comp till November. Boooo