15.30 Fastorslow
16.10 Billaway
16.50 Brides Hill
17.30 Better Days Ahead

Last day picks and good luck everyone 

16.50 non runner I change it to Dinoblue please

• Agree 1
  • Good Luck! 1

Big thank you to @Solario333 for getting the ball rolling on the competition and putting up the generous prize pot. 

Also a big thanks to @Jok3st3r & @Blacko for their generous donations to the prize pot. 

Another big thanks to @Jok3st3r for the fantastic job of scoring all week. Good job you had taken over from blacko or there would have been no scores after day one unless they were written on the window of his new greenhouse 😂 

Today will answer many questions..

Who will win that elusive TGC Cheltenham trophy? 

will @crazyrightmeow come through with a last day 50/1 winner and sweep the competition. 

Will @MrUKHackz finally get a point on the board? 

Good luck folks. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Ha Haa 3

22 hours ago, Blacko said:

Too busy working hardman, I’m not like wee @Jok3st3r who sits painting her nails all day at the box factory. Plus I’m trying to build a greenhouse between fucking rainstorms.

Why even enter Ya plum 

Wis it too hard firing up selection at night ?   Or wis you working around the clock ? 

• Ha Haa 4

I missed the cut but just for shits and giggles here are my selections. I had Salva each way in the first.

210 Magical Zoe

250 Readin Tommy Wrong

330 Galloping De Champs and Jungle Boogie EW

410 Billaway

450 Dinoblue

530 Waterford Whispers 

Goos luck all 

• Good Luck! 1

Congrats to the winners. I sent £20 to Hackz old PayPal account so they’ll probably bounce it back at some point. In the meantime I’m trying to work out how to send it to the winner as I can’t use PM.

• Like 2
  • Get In! 2

28 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Congrats to the winners. I sent £20 to Hackz old PayPal account so they’ll probably bounce it back at some point. In the meantime I’m trying to work out how to send it to the winner as I can’t use PM.

If you click the person you want to PM, you'll be taken to there profile and there's a message button there, click that and hey presto

• Like 1

Overall results....

Massive well done to @david1111 who wins the whole comp, :medal: with that the title of chelters champ, a trophy and some money to treat himself with something nice. 

🥈2nd Place goes to @Aarongeorge1989  you win yourself 20 spondoolies

🥉 3rd place goes to @margate1985 well done, i believe thats 20 spondoolies for you too.

table to confirm....

final.png

Thanks to all of you who took part.  Special thanks goes to @Solario333 for getting the ball rolling on this comp and the very generious donation and to @Blacko for his generosity. He's a grumpy old fudger but we wouldn't have him any other way. :star_struck:

Grand National next isn't it, maybe we can come up with something for that. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7