BLACKOS GRAND NATIONAL 2022 COMP

Jok3st3r

Well done to all the jammy fuckers that won and thank you to  @Jok3st3r and @Rocknrollaand @MrUKHackz, special thank you also to @Mad Slasher McGurk who has donated his £70 prize money to GESH, on top of this heh has sent me an additional £30 rounding his donation to £100 so thanks very much for that pal.

Edited by Blacko
  • Puke! 1
  • Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 5

16 hours ago, Blacko said:

Aye yer feckin wife’s troosers, don’t give me that ole yarn fannybaws, I bet you and the ironing board are on first name terms.. my wife tells me our marriage is in trouble the first time she can’t smell gloss paint when she walks through the door.

I can’t believe you bought Doris (the ironing board) into it bang out of order that is 🙈

• Love 2

59 minutes ago, IndridCold said:

If I got anything for coming 2nd please donate that to the charity of the choosing of whoever is holding money please.

@IndridCold @RB91 you are both Gentlemen, I think GESH has done well already after @Mad Slasher McGurk donated £100, they also received Cheltenham money. May I suggest maybe wee @Chrissy_M cat charity cops the dough as they are also a small setup relying on donations.

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

2 hours ago, Blacko said:

@IndridCold @RB91 you are both Gentlemen, I think GESH has done well already after @Mad Slasher McGurk donated £100, they also received Cheltenham money. May I suggest maybe wee @Chrissy_M cat charity cops the dough as they are also a small setup relying on donations.

Thanks @Blacko

If anyone wants to donate any winnings to charity I know Cat Watch Rescue Shelter would really appreciate it 😻 

https://www.cwwrescue.org/donate

• Puke! 1

• Rocknrolla unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...