Cryptooooooooooo!!

Rocknrolla

Guest andywilliams1187
25 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Its always been and will be like that and its nothing anyone can do about it because you have so many very rich people that can do what ever they want in the world. Money rules the world its just how it is sadly.
That happens in every market with new people so just another cycle.

Thats why Im in for the long run and dont even care about anything that happens in between, too much stress. 😂

When I first started to learn about forex, i was told that the retail trader cannot compete with the big banks. What you can do is make decent money if your sensible, but the banks will always move the market in the direction they want it to go when it suits then lol

6 minutes ago, Fudge said:

See, I knew it's good for Bitcoin - China FUD is bullish for Bitcoin!

Elon buying Bitcoin was alright, but Elon trashing Bitcoin is great news

Also, This 'mini crash' is good for us all, and good for bitcoin

:smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

My bank account isn't thinking all these mini crashes are good for us. 

I'm starting to think I'm turning into a crackhead who's getting a good deal on the dips. Or I'm delusional. Time will tell. 

Guest Fudge
On 19/05/2021 at 16:28, crazyrightmeow said:

No one is forcing you to do anything you can invest in anything you want to, this meme is just a representation what is going on for the last 12 years. You can ask yourself the same question for any other market.

I can only advice you to do some reading about blockchain technology and then you will understand what value can bitcoin or some other crypto provide.

So I tried researching blockchain technology and what I mostly found is articles saying stuff like There's No Good Reason to Trust Blockchain Technology and Blockchain is not only crappy technology but a bad vision for the future

Honestly, cryptocurrencies are useless. They're only used by speculators looking for quick riches, people who don't like government-backed currencies, and criminals who want a black-market way to exchange money.

To answer the question of whether the blockchain is needed, ask yourself: Does the blockchain change the system of trust in any meaningful way, or just shift it around? Does it just try to replace trust with verification? Does it strengthen existing trust relationships, or try to go against them? How can trust be abused in the new system, and is this better or worse than the potential abuses in the old system? And lastly: What would your system look like if you didn’t use blockchain at all?

I guess I'm not looking at the right sources. :man_shrugging:

1 hour ago, kirsty0312 said:

I'm starting to think I'm turning into a crackhead who's getting a good deal on the dips. Or I'm delusional. Time will tell. 

Let's make a new token, CRAK, pump it then dump it and make a new one under new names called SMAK and do it again! :DD:

Sound familiar!

• Love 3

1 hour ago, Fudge said:

So I tried researching blockchain technology and what I mostly found is articles saying stuff like There's No Good Reason to Trust Blockchain Technology and Blockchain is not only crappy technology but a bad vision for the future

I guess I'm not looking at the right sources. :man_shrugging:

https://builtin.com/blockchain/blockchain-applications
https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2018/05/14/30-real-examples-of-blockchain-technology-in-practice/?sh=59d8baef740d
https://www.blockchain-council.org/blockchain/top-10-companies-that-have-already-adopted-blockchain/
https://101blockchains.com/companies-using-blockchain-technology/

Just a quick google search mate...It seems that you already made up your mind about it and just look negatives and bullshit reddit posts.

Edited by crazyrightmeow

2 hours ago, kirsty0312 said:

My bank account isn't thinking all these mini crashes are good for us. 

You have to look this as long term investment not get a rich quick thing because you wont get a lambo over night like most of the new people seem to think. If you would invest in stocks you would get few 10% per year but in crypto you can get couple 100% is simple as that. Buying new altcoins or meme coins is very risky. it can be a good money maker but majority will lose money with it lets be real. You cant really miss with BTC and ETH and you should be fine in few years if you just invest and dont do any tradings in between.That was proven over the years in a massive way. You get negative responses and people losing fortunes because they buy some bullshit coins and think they will be millionaires over a week and when dips happen they start losing their minds and start selling or doing some other crazy shit.

If you have good coins that you believe in them, let them run. Dont sweet about it and dont  go crazy and do your life savings in you dont want to live in stress 24/7.

• Keeemon 2

3 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

You have to look this as long term investment not get a rich quick thing because you wont get a lambo over night like most of the new people seem to think. If you would invest in stocks you would get few 10% per year but in crypto you can get couple 100% is simple as that. Buying new altcoins or meme coins is very risky. it can be a good money maker but majority will lose money with it lets be real. You cant really miss with BTC and ETH and you should be fine in few years if you just invest and dont do any tradings in between.That was proven over the years in a massive way. You get negative responses and people losing fortunes because they buy some bullshit coins and think they will be millionaires over a week and when dips happen they start losing their minds and start selling or doing some other crazy shit.

If you have good coins that you believe in them, let them run. Dont sweet about it and dont  go crazy and do your life savings in you dont want to live in stress 24/7.

Absolutely I was only playing, I believe I have some good coins. And because I believe in them, the tech, the people etc. I have a target of how many of each coin I'd like to have.  So when I see them on *sale* I see it as an opportunity to reach my target quicker. 

Cold wallet is already on order to stash them away! So this fun rollercoaster is just times to accumulate more for long term. 

• Keeemon 2

Guest Fudge
1 hour ago, crazyrightmeow said:

What makes those articles bullshit? One of the authors is security technologist who teaches at the Harvard Kennedy School and the other is CEO of True Link Financial.

It seems that there are some companies using blockchain for whatever reasons, but what does it have to do with cryptos? Do they actually use Bitcoins blockchain? At the end o the day the only thing driving Bitcoins price is peoples belief that they will or will not make money on it. It has no other value besides that.

6 minutes ago, Fudge said:

What makes those articles bullshit? One of the authors is security technologist who teaches at the Harvard Kennedy School and the other is CEO of True Link Financial.

It seems that there are some companies using blockchain for whatever reasons, but what does it have to do with cryptos? Do they actually use Bitcoins blockchain? At the end o the day the only thing driving Bitcoins price is peoples belief that they will or will not make money on it. It has no other value besides that.

"So I tried researching blockchain technology and what I mostly found is articles saying stuff like"

I just gave you some info about a ton of companies in almost every sector that are using blockchain for years now since it looks like you dont understand why and how blockchain is used and what value it represents.

Blockchain was developed for Bitcoin and its based on blockchain technology yes, but after the proof of concept and when they found that it has so many uses they started to apply it everywhere that it makes sense to do it and there are so many uses in every possible sector in our world and it actually improves the old ways by miles.

I dont feel like explaining every little thing about blockchain in this post but by simple google search what blockchain technology is and what it has to do with bitcoin you will find all the info you want to know.

Its inevitable that blockchain will take over and its slowly already is where it makes sense. Crypto currency is the the future if you like it or not. its just the question which one will be used. It probably wont be Bitcoin imo(its more like what gold is now) and maybe the one is not even created yet but this is the future.

You are right that people beliefs has some impact on the price as well, thats why its so volatile I guess but its for sure not the only thing.

The main thing about why bitcoin was created in general was to have decentralised currency for anonymous transfers and no need for banks or govs to have any part of it. But now we can clearly see that peoples greed changed the intentions about it since people use exchanges with all the shitty coins that came along and we all know you have to verify account and give all the info and some of them even do SOW checks now and so on, so here we are again with the third party. 

If you are smart you can still use it anonymously by only using private wallet and send directly to the other person you are doing transaction with. This is how the big boys and criminals do it anyways.😂

• Keeemon 1

Guest Fudge
6 hours ago, crazyrightmeow said:

"So I tried researching blockchain technology and what I mostly found is articles saying stuff like"

I just gave you some info about a ton of companies in almost every sector that are using blockchain for years now since it looks like you dont understand why and how blockchain is used and what value it represents.

Blockchain was developed for Bitcoin and its based on blockchain technology yes, but after the proof of concept and when they found that it has so many uses they started to apply it everywhere that it makes sense to do it and there are so many uses in every possible sector in our world and it actually improves the old ways by miles.

I dont feel like explaining every little thing about blockchain in this post but by simple google search what blockchain technology is and what it has to do with bitcoin you will find all the info you want to know.

Its inevitable that blockchain will take over and its slowly already is where it makes sense. Crypto currency is the the future if you like it or not. its just the question which one will be used. It probably wont be Bitcoin imo(its more like what gold is now) and maybe the one is not even created yet but this is the future.

You are right that people beliefs has some impact on the price as well, thats why its so volatile I guess but its for sure not the only thing.

The main thing about why bitcoin was created in general was to have decentralised currency for anonymous transfers and no need for banks or govs to have any part of it. But now we can clearly see that peoples greed changed the intentions about it since people use exchanges with all the shitty coins that came along and we all know you have to verify account and give all the info and some of them even do SOW checks now and so on, so here we are again with the third party. 

If you are smart you can still use it anonymously by only using private wallet and send directly to the other person you are doing transaction with. This is how the big boys and criminals do it anyways.😂

Do these companies use blockchain tech because it's the best solution to the problem or maybe because it is a buzzword that attracts investors? How come Microsoft and IBM are giving up on blockchain? 

" Crypto currency is the future if you like it or not." 5 different Nobel Prize winners would disagree 1 2 3 4 5

15 hours ago, andywilliams1187 said:

When I first started to learn about forex, i was told that the retail trader cannot compete with the big banks. What you can do is make decent money if your sensible, but the banks will always move the market in the direction they want it to go when it suits then lol

This is it in a nutshell, when it comes right down to it people always underestimate just how savage the big banks are at stamping out competition, for now they are happy to let the price go mental, it's a cheap enough way for them to get problem solving and innovation but when their own cryptos are ready to roll out they will legistlate any competition to their product to death.

2 hours ago, Fudge said:

The fact that Obama and similar fucks got Nobel peace prize shows that having a nobel prize is irrelevant.

Did you actually read the articles? They talk about they are not sure if people will buy into it which is already proven they are and basically all agree in the end that electronic payments are the future but dont know if it will be bitcoin just like I replied to you above. 😂

I will stop replying to you since you are either slow or trolling at this point.
8ARo.gif

Guest Fudge
1 hour ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Did you actually read the articles? They talk about they are not sure if people will buy into it which is already proven they are and basically all agree in the end that electronic payments are the future but dont know if it will be bitcoin just like I replied to you above. 😂

Lol what. Do you see only what you want to see? Digital currency is not the same as cryptocurrency 🤦‍♂️

Classic "This is good for Bitcoin" 😆

4 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

I am sure a lot of the people who went in here wish they had your 7  quid profit @Blacko 

I feel terrible for the lads involved, markets been hammered for days now. Dogecoin is struggling and even Elon's tweets are wearing thin now. 

2 minutes ago, ryans_slots said:

@MrUKHackz
@Rocknrolla

When you getting yours done?
I swear people have gone bonkers this crypto cycle :face_with_rolling_eyes:

@crazyrightmeow

doge.png

I actually like the doge tattoo if it would be without "dogecoin" below. 😁

People are going bonkers over everything these days. Its the times we live in with all the social media I guess.

• Keeemon 2

This is the times that we live for, now you buy in low and if the price goes lower you just buy more and cost average downwards until the price action changes direction, if this happens it's no disaster either as you end up with more coins requiring a lower price to break even and before you know it prices will be breaking record highs again.

I fail to see how anyone on here that has recently bought in can be too sickened, a gambler would think nothing of a rebuy in poker or a redeposit if they went through their first one on the slots.  You only ever make a loss if you sell for less than you bought in at.

Edited by Mad Slasher McGurk
  • Keeemon 2