Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

3 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Nice to see United fans delirious after their FA cup victory over Liverpool, the same FA cup Alex Ferguson treated like a baby’s shit filled nappy when he was at the helm 🤣

There is a football thread you know

6 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Aye just a pity I can’t search for the fucking thing.

IMG_1831.png

I don't need a survey to tell me that. 

It also failed to mention that common Yorkshire expression ''put your money away, it's my round''

• Ha Haa 3

1 hour ago, david1111 said:

I don't need a survey to tell me that. 

It also failed to mention that common Yorkshire expression ''put your money away, it's my round''

Don’t you start all that last of the summer wine jibber jabber with me hardman. 

Edited by Blacko
  • Ha Haa 2

Noticed that in the 2.10 Newbury on Saturday the Skelton runner Kartoon and Co is carrying a ridiculously low weight.  Still a novice but given the Skeltons ability to line one up for a touch I think the current price of 7/1 is worth an EW punt and should be a bet to nothing as this should be placing at least.

image.thumb.png.2cdca19a1d66567130927ed652c9f685.png

• Good Luck! 4

2 hours ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Noticed that in the 2.10 Newbury on Saturday the Skelton runner Kartoon and Co is carrying a ridiculously low weight.  Still a novice but given the Skeltons ability to line one up for a touch I think the current price of 7/1 is worth an EW punt and should be a bet to nothing as this should be placing at least.

It’s getting backed in now. It will be going off as favourite tomorrow 

• Agree 1

On 22/03/2024 at 08:59, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

@MrUKHackz Could the people who are working on fixing the big black bar at the top of the screen please also add a tool that blocks out madslashers horse racing tips 🤨

• Ha Haa 4

2 hours ago, Blacko said:

@MrUKHackz Could the people who are working on fixing the big black bar at the top of the screen please also add a tool that blocks out madslashers horse racing tips 🤨

You know the worse thing, the price came in that much they were offering a £45 cash out and with all the carry on with the delay I was considering taking it.  Dunno what happened there, everything seemed to add up.  The Skeltons had a good horse that was ridden wrong last time and cost it the win.  It's racing off a super light weight and it's getting near the business end of the jumps trainers championship so he needs winners in valuable races.  I also thought the delay made it's chances stronger as just about every other horse was milling about all saddled up with weighty saddles and this one isn't.  It just went out like a light as well.

• Like 1

Has to be said I'm getting more winning trebles taking 2/1 favs and taking a shade of odds on or odds against and taking 2 places just in case they find one too good on the day.  Every single one of these came 2nd today.  It's a sickener when they all win and I had this midweek where I got £60 instead of £200 but overall I think it's returning more doing it this way.

image.thumb.png.f77ca3f22b759d239a7177be3fa05d98.png

Edited by Mad Slasher McGurk
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, david1111 said:

In a previous interview the trainer said he liked the horse and it would win races.

They all say that hardman. All weather horses usually get a handful of wins as their handicap marks jump up and down as they run against the same rivals on a weekly basis. It will probably win at double figures when the punters have written it off.

2 minutes ago, Blacko said:

They all say that hardman. All weather horses usually get a handful of wins as their handicap marks jump up and down as they run against the same rivals on a weekly basis. It will probably win at double figures when the punters have written it off.

Yeah, more than likely. I'm not backing it, but it's still in my tracker so we'll see

2 hours ago, Blacko said:

Well it finished 5th of 16 after missing the break.

Plenty of money for it aswell. I think it's one to watch

1 hour ago, david1111 said:

Well it finished 5th of 16 after missing the break.

Plenty of money for it aswell. I think it's one to watch

Aye, we will watch the big lorry take it to the glue factory.

• Ha Haa 2

18 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Until you have a few winners then you'll be doing the river dance 

I rarely touch their meetings, all cousins, uncles, aunties training them, they’re welcome to it.