15.25 - Adaay Dream 9/2

Newmarket 

13.20 - Invigilate 5/1

Double:

Newmarket 16.10 - Baaeed 11/8

Carlisle 16.25 - Noble Crusade 7/4

Edited by Caldracula
  • Chaching! 1

A decent touch on the last race at Wolverhampton on Tuesday then 2 decent paying winners at 19:15 Alan Kings runner and again the race after that with Paddy Brennan & Fergal, BUT heavy loss yesterday ''Wed'' in the 18:45 Kempton Park when the jolly was turned over by a 50/1 rag ridden by James fecking Doyle, stone last LTO at Windsor then beat the jolly out of Frankel by 7L 

Who are these pricks fecking kidding at times, can't beat a single horse LTO on 27th June then 10 days later wins by 7L - FECK OFF! 

Still up really nice profit so it's not a comment from the pocket it's a comment towards these fecking chancers, yes certain aspects could be pointed out and I know everyone of them and nothing is guaranteed but C'mon who are they kidding with improvement like that in 10 days - piss takers. 

Last two win or lose as need a bit of a break before full degen mode is activated. 

15:35 Newmarket - Snow Lantern - Tasty stake bet that would recoup yesterdays loss and then some,  probably finish fecking 2nd yet again just to rub more salt in the wounds. 

20:45 Chepstow - Bashful - Decent stake bet too - another I backed LTO and YUP once again 2nd 

Take it easy folks and best of luck 

Shall return about September 

10/4 over and out 

:thumbs_up:

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, Bangers said:

A decent touch on the last race at Wolverhampton on Tuesday then 2 decent paying winners at 19:15 Alan Kings runner and again the race after that with Paddy Brennan & Fergal, BUT heavy loss yesterday ''Wed'' in the 18:45 Kempton Park when the jolly was turned over by a 50/1 rag ridden by James fecking Doyle, stone last LTO at Windsor then beat the jolly out of Frankel by 7L 

Who are these pricks fecking kidding at times, can't beat a single horse LTO on 27th June then 10 days later wins by 7L - FECK OFF! 

Still up really nice profit so it's not a comment from the pocket it's a comment towards these fecking chancers, yes certain aspects could be pointed out and I know everyone of them and nothing is guaranteed but C'mon who are they kidding with improvement like that in 10 days - piss takers. 

Last two win or lose as need a bit of a break before full degen mode is activated. 

15:35 Newmarket - Snow Lantern - Tasty stake bet that would recoup yesterdays loss and then some,  probably finish fecking 2nd yet again just to rub more salt in the wounds. 

20:45 Chepstow - Bashful - Decent stake bet too - another I backed LTO and YUP once again 2nd 

Take it easy folks and best of luck 

Shall return about September 

10/4 over and out 

:thumbs_up:

Good stuff, I was on Mother Earth.

Supposed to be going away today but my pal had some car Issue, heard it's now fixed so away the morra  

Had a bet out of boredom 

I'm always happy to put up a loss and not just those cherry picked wins 

Was my sole bet 

Catch you September MOFO's 

20210710_170247.jpg

Trying a L15 today, the plan is horses that should finish in the frame in extra place races at poor prices to try and rattle up a big price.  Taking a chance that La Jaconde being a Frankel filly has improvement in her and O'Brien being a sneaky fecker has a scheme in him, 3 places in an 8 runner Irish Oaks and O'Brien has 4 of them, if you include all the O'Brien family that becomes 6 of the 8 - ridiculous.

image.thumb.png.84b603354a8cfae4c8655eadb3d482c9.png

• Chaching! 1

Just now, 1pstaker said:

@Frosty takes todays tipping contest, in a rather strange way! Hi original nap was a nr, so he went on the  fav which duly won. Then his nb became his nap, and that won too!! They all count, so well played. @Blampy good run continues as he claims second and @Kinkerbells takes 3rd spot. 

Please take the usual look through in case of any errors. 

Capture.PNG

Wrong section 🤭🤭🤭🤭